People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

On 25/08/2023 at 14:50, The_DADDY said:

Young British women, often drunk and sometimes in states of undress, are being used by ruthless people smugglers in social media video advertisements, GB News can exclusively reveal.

The videos are included on multiple accounts, which expert sources claim are being used to entice young males to use the services of the criminal gangs and travel to Europe and the UK.

Several of the accounts, which have hundreds of thousands of followers, were found on the social media network Instagram.

Along with the many videos of young women, are others showing migrants using people smuggling routes by land and by sea.

Looks like British women are being used as bait by some people smugglers?

https://www.gbnews.com/news/migrant-news-people-smugglers-drunk-british-girls-instagram

Who are we supposed to be getting annoyed at, at this news?

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/aug/27/children-reaching-uk-in-small-boats-sent-to-jail-for-adult-sex-offenders

I am guessing it's the beard and moustache that's the dead giveaway.

Note.... Not sure why it's quoted you OG, apologies for that.

👍

I have no idea at all,  what you're talking about.  I normally never follow links but I have done this time to enlighten myself,  but still don't have a clue.

I do of course agree that should not be happening but,  as I have repeatedly said,   instead of point scoring,   somebody has to eventually decide what to do,     AND NO ONE IS.

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Nice try, but really pathetic.

There's nothing pathetic at highlighting precisely what you did with your post...

...because as you highlighted in the Letby thread, dismissing concerns over potentially horrific crimes against children to advance your narrative would be utterly disgusting.

Given your many claims over in The Guardian thread... it'd have to be... right?

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

We don't see eye to eye on stuff but there is no need for that.

"We don't see eye to eye but there's no need to call me out for precisely what I am"

... fixed that for you!

That's what's really pathetic here! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

11 minutes ago, Magilla said:

There's nothing pathetic at highlighting precisely what you did with your post...

...because as you highlighted in the Letby thread, dismissing concerns over potentially horrific crimes against children to advance your narrative would be utterly disgusting.

Given your many claims over in The Guardian thread... it'd have to be... right?

"We don't see eye to eye but there's no need to call me out for precisely what I am"

... fixed that for you!

That's what's really pathetic here! :thumbsup:

Obviously takes a bigger man than you to correct his wrongs.

Calling me an apologist for child abusers is not on.

There have been numerous occasions where adult men have been proven to have lied about being younger to gain advantage. That was my point.

https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/news/2020/11/23/asylum-being-abused-claimants-caught-lying-about-age

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/42734/false-migrant-age-claims-skyrocketing-in-uk

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/42734/false-migrant-age-claims-skyrocketing-in-uk

Here is one story from the BBC as I know you will claim it's only right wing spreading the hate.....oops, truth.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42234585

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-child-asylum-seekers-adult-age-test-migrants-refugee-crisis-a7464081.html.

Don't expect any more dialogue with me.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, redruby said:

Some are playing the system.  That’s not ‘all’ or even perhaps ‘most’ but some.  And frankly, it incredibly naive to think this ‘some’ is just a tiny minority. It’s too many young men with waving arms and grinning faces arriving on beaches.  Apparently after escaping terrible situations, having taken arduous journeys, totally focused and undeterred in their mission to get here they then appear to expect vip treatment.  Basic, hostel type accommodation apparently renders them depressive and suicidal.  It is completely taking the 🤬.  

You're being taken in by Tiktok videos. 

What if? Some are smiling as they get off the boat because they are finally safe and have avoided dangerous situations?

Who are we to say that people smiling is them laughing at us? 

I suggest people stop watching Tiktok videos which are designed to anger and actually have a conversation with an asylum seeker. 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

You're being taken in by Tiktok videos. 

What if? Some are smiling as they get off the boat because they are finally safe and have avoided dangerous situations?

Who are we to say that people smiling is them laughing at us? 

I suggest people stop watching Tiktok videos which are designed to anger and actually have a conversation with an asylum seeker. 

Yep, the Chinese know what they are doing.

👍

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Calling me an apologist for child abusers is not on.

Clearly, it's the truth, and precisely what you did when you dismissed/lampooned the article about potential child abuse to advance your false narrative against The Guardian.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

There have been numerous occasions where adult men have been proven to have lied about being younger to gain advantage. That was my point.

I think we all know what your point was, and what you were doing.

It's what you do with any piece related to race, or gender, as evidenced by your many posts in this forum but particularly The Guardian thread.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Here is one story from the BBC as I know you will claim it's only right wing spreading the hate.....oops, truth.

So you thought you'd make a glib comment that dismisses the concerns in the article, to try to advance your narrative against The Guardian.

By your own oft mentioned metric, disgusting!

Again, what's really pathetic here is your desperate whataboutery!

Genuinely and absolutely pathetic.