People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

57 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

If you put a stop to the lawyers then,  what are you going to do about the people because they are still here and no one has a plan.

This is just casting around for someone else to blame whilst ignoring the real problem which is,  175 thousand people and rising,  how many of them shouldn't be here ?

When all the shouting's finished,  somebody still needs to process them, and decide how to deal with those who are not granted asylum.

Beating in mind that,  we can't stop the boats and they are coming faster than they are being processed..

We need international agreement so that we can deport those who shouldn't be here but that never gets a mention.

Hey, I was just agreeing with another post in the sense that a certain story in the news had a whiff of certain lawyers having input.  I didn’t say ‘put a stop to the lawyers’.  I also said I thought there was more to it lawyer involvement.  I think some lawyers are exploiting the situation but that’s not the same thing.

By the way, I broadly agree with of your posts on this subject.. …

24 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You're being taken in by Tiktok videos. 

What if? Some are smiling as they get off the boat because they are finally safe and have avoided dangerous situations?

Who are we to say that people smiling is them laughing at us? 

I suggest people stop watching Tiktok videos which are designed to anger and actually have a conversation with an asylum seeker. 

Wrong, wrong, wrong I’m afraid.  I’ve only ever seen a handful of TikTok videos (not about asylum seekers btw) and I wasn’t impressed so haven’t looked at any since.  
Those young men arriving on boats absolutely do not look like they are desperate people, relieved at escaping terrible situations arriving at their first safe destination.  I’d say it looks more similar to a bunch of lads going on a stag do arriving  at their destination. 
I’m not buying his ‘have a conversation with an asylum seeker’ suggestion.  I’ve said umpteen times that I know there are many genuine ones.  There are also not insignificant numbers of young men playing the system.  They are using the plight of genuine asylum seekers for their own ends.  

Edited by redruby
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You're being taken in by Tiktok videos. 

What if? Some are smiling as they get off the boat because they are finally safe and have avoided dangerous situations?

Who are we to say that people smiling is them laughing at us? 

I suggest people stop watching Tiktok videos which are designed to anger and actually have a conversation with an asylum seeker. 

Id love to have a conversation with a asylum seeker

I'd ask why didnt you stay and fight in your country?

Where are the women and children?

Why didn't you stay in France?

How much did you pay the people smuggler to get in a boat to arrive in the UK illegally?

Have you been convicted of any crimes?

Have you ever raped anyone?

Have you ever killed anyone?

Have you fought for ISIS?

Who do you know in the UK and what are their contact details?

And a million other questions

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Asylum isn't limited to war. How many times?

You can be single and still seek asylum

The don't have to

How much did you pay the people smuggler to get in a boat to arrive in the UK illegally?

They don't arrive illegally 

None of your business but criminality checks are done on everyone arriving 

Wtf is wrong with you? 

Have you?

This right here showa what people really think. You don't view them as asylum seekers at all. You think they are all terrorists 

And that's asked routinely 

5 minutes ago, redruby said:

Wrong, wrong, wrong I’m afraid.  I’ve only ever seen a handful of TikTok videos (not about asylum seekers btw)

Exactly 

and I wasn’t impressed so haven’t looked at any since.  
Those young men arriving on boats absolutely do not look like they are desperate people, relieved at escaping terrible situations arriving at their first safe destination.

Oh well if they don't look desperate that means they can't be. Perhaps we should use your method and clear this asylum backlog in a week then? 

I’d say it looks more similar to a bunch of lads going on a stag do arriving  at their destination. 
I’m not buying his ‘have a conversation with an asylum seeker’ suggestion.

Stay ignorant then

I’ve said umpteen times that I know there are many genuine ones.  There are also not insignificant numbers of young men playing the system.  They are using the plight of genuine asylum seekers for their own ends.  

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Asylum isn't limited to war. How many times?

You can be single and still seek asylum

The don't have to

They don't arrive illegally 

None of your business but criminality checks are done on everyone arriving 

Wtf is wrong with you? 

Have you?

This right here showa what people really think. You don't view them as asylum seekers at all. You think they are all terrorists 

And that's asked routinely 

Exactly 

Oh well if they don't look desperate that means they can't be. Perhaps we should use your method and clear this asylum backlog in a week then? 

Stay ignorant then

You should just go down to Dover, pull down your trousers and bend over and wait for the boats to arrive 

Take it for the team

Because like most of the country i ain't prepared to get shafted anymore

You might but I don't 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

You should just go down to Dover, pull down your trousers and bend over and wait for the boats to arrive 

I'd sooner go down, be a decent human being and help my fellow man (and women) by offering donations, blanket, cup of tea etc

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Take it for the team

Because like most of the country i ain't prepared to get shafted anymore

You might but I don't 

You see here's the inconvenient truth for you. There's nothing you'll do to stop it whether you like it or not. 

Small boats will continue to arrive as they always have done for years. You'll vote in anyone but the conservatives at the next election, they'll talk big on stopping them and guess what? Nothing will change. 

So I'd make peace with the fact that this country accepts people from overseas. 

" take it for the team"

😂

I've got this image of an inflatable dinghy sticking out of their arris.

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'd sooner go down, be a decent human being and help my fellow man (and women) by offering donations, blanket, cup of tea etc

You see here's the inconvenient truth for you. There's nothing you'll do to stop it whether you like it or not. 

Small boats will continue to arrive as they always have done for years. You'll vote in anyone but the conservatives at the next election, they'll talk big on stopping them and guess what? Nothing will change. 

So I'd make peace with the fact that this country accepts people from overseas. 

Are there many people down there doing this? 

When did you go down to Dover?

And I suppose that choosing to believe that we should accept all asylum seekers are genuine without question would end well?  Seriously?  Should boat after boat be welcomed with open arms with no limit?  Should the general public just put up and shut up with any concerns and be shamed for saying a single negative word about asylum seekers?

I do think most people are kind and want to help those in need.  But  endless, unlimited kindness with no boundaries can and will be abused.  Like it or not.

And no I’m not daft enough to think that asylum seekers should be granted as asylum based on how desperate they look.  But I can have voice an opinion that there are boatloads of young men arriving who do not appear to be not in the dire straits they claim and look more like bunch of lads arriving at a party, waving and grinning. Refusing to see or hear any negative about asylum seekers is choosing to be ignorant.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

" take it for the team"

😂

I've got this image of an inflatable dinghy sticking out of their arris

Are there many people down there doing this? 

Yes they are from local charities and Home Office 

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

When did you go down to Dover?

I haven't as I can be of more help where I am but I'd do it if volunteers were in desperate need

28 minutes ago, redruby said:

And I suppose that choosing to believe that we should accept all asylum seekers are genuine without question would end well?  Seriously?  

No I'm not saying that. What I take issue with is this apparent 'Guily before proven innocent' approach to all arriving via boat. 

Should boat after boat be welcomed with open arms with no limit?  

Yes because we legally can't stop it from happening and we're not a scumbag nation that doesn't look after people. 

Should the general public just put up and shut up with any concerns and be shamed for saying a single negative word about asylum seekers?

No of course not. But when those concerns harbour on assuming everyone arriving into the UK is a terrorist, rapist or both then yes absolutely they should be shamed. See above 

I do think most people are kind and want to help those in need.  But  endless, unlimited kindness with no boundaries can and will be abused.  Like it or not.

Agreed but we don't stop our kindness or reserve it for those that we might like the look of..

And no I’m not daft enough to think that asylum seekers should be granted as asylum based on how desperate they look.  But I can have voice an opinion that there are boatloads of young men arriving who do not appear to be not in the dire straits they claim and look more like bunch of lads arriving at a party, waving and grinning. Refusing to see or hear any negative about asylum seekers is choosing to be ignorant.

That goes the same way for refusing to see or hear any positive about asylum seekers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Many of those questions are what would be asked when they were processed ,  IF THEY WERE PROCESSED.

Our problems are not to do with the questions we ask them but,  what to do with them,  once we know who has no right to be here.

We can't stop them arriving.  We can't process them quickly enough and we can't deport them once we know they are not genuine.

Just asking lots of questions won't deal with 175 thousand people..