People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

7 minutes ago, redruby said:

They are playing the system.  No one has been on that barge for  longer than 3 weeks.  On the one hand we hear that they are prepared to risk their lives making a dangerous sea crossing and nothing will deter them from coming here etc.  Yet on the the other hand they can’t cope living for a few weeks in basic temporary accommodation.

It makes me sick that so many fall for this horse💩

Let's be honest, it's the lawyers and human rights activists that are doing the talking for them.

This is what the government is up against.

It's situations like this that gets people's backs up and to be honest it's the genuine asylum seekers that suffer because of it.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

Strange how they all appear to be men too - are their women stronger?

No comments?

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Let's be honest, it's the lawyers and human rights activists that are doing the talking for them.

It's situations like this that gets people's backs up and to be honest it's the genuine asylum seekers that suffer because of it.

Exactly

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Those are my thoughts on it too.  It stirs up a lot of bad feeling.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Probably learned this tactic from the Ibiza Tourist Board who entice British teens and twenties to their island.

People who work hard all year so they can travel legally to a European country for a few weeks holiday

Yeah that's exactly the same tactic 🙄

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

No comments?

Exactly

I’ve heard it said that the young men make the dangerous journey so they can get asylum and bring their families.  So presumably the women and children are just fine carrying on with lives in these ‘war torn countries’ 🤔

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Stop all legal aid to non-british citizens and the greedy lawyers will go back to chasing ambulances 

3 minutes ago, redruby said:

I’ve heard it said that the young men make the dangerous journey so they can get asylum and bring their families.  So presumably the women and children are just fine carrying on with lives in these ‘war torn countries’ 🤔

I suspect that is possibly correct - in a limited number of situations - how do their 'families' get here?

Your second sentence though, gives the lie to that 'claim'.

Edited by RollingJ

7 minutes ago, redruby said:

Those are my thoughts on it too.  It stirs up a lot of bad feeling.  

Indeed.

These activists and so called human rights lawyers do more harm than good, but they really don't give a toss as long as they get their pay check or 15 minutes of fame.

They are parasites.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

I suspect that is possibly correct - in a limited number of situations - how do their 'families' get here?

Oh I’m sure there’s always some genuine cases.  The problem is that there are so many playing the system and getting away with it giving them all a bad name. It’s the genuine asylum seekers suffering because of this.

• Like 1

Just now, redruby said:

Oh I’m sure there’s always some genuine cases.  The problem is that there are so many playing the system and getting away with it giving them all a bad name. It’s the genuine asylum seekers suffering because of this.

I agree.