People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

59 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Yes they are from local charities and Home Office 

I haven't as I can be of more help where I am but I'd do it if volunteers were in desperate need

No I'm not saying that. What I take issue with is this apparent 'Guily before proven innocent' approach to all arriving via boat. 

Yes because we legally can't stop it from happening and we're not a scumbag nation that doesn't look after people. 

No of course not. But when those concerns harbour on assuming everyone arriving into the UK is a terrorist, rapist or both then yes absolutely they should be shamed. See above 

Agreed but we don't stop our kindness or reserve it for those that we might like the look of..

That goes the same way for refusing to see or hear any positive about asylum seekers 

Ta dah!  And with that last sentence we are back where we were yesterday.  I have never ‘refused to see anything positive about asylum seekers’. I have always maintained there are many genuine.  What I object to is this blinkered refusal to see the the not so positive things.  And conveniently brush them under the carpet.

Edited by redruby
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, redruby said:

Ta dah!  And with that last sentence we are back where we were yesterday.  I have never ‘refused to see anything positive about asylum seekers’. I have always maintained there are many genuine.  What I object to is this blinkered refusal to see the the not so positive things.  And conveniently brush them under the carpet.

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, redruby said:

Ta dah!  And with that last sentence we are back where we were yesterday.  I have never ‘refused to see anything positive about asylum seekers’. I have always maintained there are many genuine.  

I'm not addressing you. I'm addressing the people that believes everyone arriving has a criminal background. 

7 minutes ago, redruby said:

What I object to is this blinkered refusal to see the the not so positive things.  And conveniently brush them under the carpet.

And I've never refused to acknowledge such a thing. 

AGAIN!! It's the wrong assumption to make that everyone arriving has criminal background or intent. And this mindset is on full display by posters in this thread by advocating that the home office should ask anyone arriving whether they are ISIS or rapists..

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Funny how most of these 'refugees' appear to to be fit young men - as has been mentioned previously - and never fully explained. Are their women and children not also at risk?

The GB News I saw said “mostly fighting age men” where are the women and children ? The guy he was interviewing basically said the countries they come from women are second class citizens who are silenced and made to cover up which is why scantily clad drunk young English women are so appealing to them.

1 minute ago, *Wallace* said:

The GB News I saw said “mostly fighting age men” where are the women and children ? The guy he was interviewing basically said the countries they come from women are second class citizens who are silenced and made to cover up which is why scantily clad drunk young English women are so appealing to them.

I'm not a fan of GB News - it is, with respect - aimed at a certain demographic, but if that comment is to be believed, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Crikey, high ambitions indeed. 

Not going to look too good on their arm when they go to the annual Doctors and Surgeons conventions.