People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

14 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Funny how most of these 'refugees' appear to to be fit young men - as has been mentioned previously - and never fully explained. Are their women and children not also at risk?

As I've said, asylum isn't limited to war torn countries. We could claim asylum in another country if we wanted.

Asylum can be

Religious

Sexuality

Political

So women and child may not be at risk .

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Discussed in GBNews 👍

What GBNews discusses migrant boat crossings? 

Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs!

There was me thinking it was a one trick pony discussing high brow subjects like literary criticism, economic theory, or comparative politics. 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

As I've said, asylum isn't limited to war torn countries. We could claim asylum in another country if we wanted.

Asylum can be

Religious

Sexuality

Political

So women and child may not be at risk .

So, where do all these religiously/politically/sexuality oppressed individuals come from ? I would imagine the women and children could be similarly 'oppressed'.

37 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'm not addressing you. I'm addressing the people that believes everyone arriving has a criminal background. 

And I've never refused to acknowledge such a thing. 

AGAIN!! It's the wrong assumption to make that everyone arriving has criminal background or intent. And this mindset is on full display by posters in this thread by advocating that the home office should ask anyone arriving whether they are ISIS or rapists..

Well, even it it isn’t intentional, you seem to be suggesting that everyone assumes that all asylum seekers are genuine and that any bad things asylum seekers have done should not be spoken about.  It should be brushed under the carpet and we should open our doors to all asylum seekers without any limits or boundaries.

Taking the attitude that they are all perfect little angels is as dumb as saying they are all criminals.

Like it or not *some* of these ‘asylum seekers’ are criminals or chancers.  Not none. Not a tiny minority.  Not all. But some. 

And as a country we need to deal with this strictly but fairly.  We are seen as a soft touch and many of them want to come here to go under the radar as there are no ID cards.  

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

There was me thinking it was a one trick pony discussing high brow subjects like literary criticism, economic theory, or comparative politics. 

And you have the left wing media that don't discuss it at all

Like it's not happening 

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

So, where do all these religiously/politically/sexuality oppressed individuals come from ? I would imagine the women and children could be similarly 'oppressed'.

They can come from anywhere really. And yes women and children could be oppressed 

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Nah, it's only the self appointed intellectual left that does that

It's a nasty habit the left have on looking down on folk, why does the working class annoy them so much?  The wetherspoons pubs really get the left annoyed also.

Really odd.

55 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'm addressing the people that believes everyone arriving has a criminal background. 

Well over 80,000 arrived by boat last year. That claimed asylum

Statically there has to be rapist's, murders and terrorists among them

So  some of them are a danger to this country 

With that in mind I wouldn't let any of them set foot on British soil until they have been fully checked a verified 

Do you think it's ok to let them all in because only a few them statistically are a danger to us?  

With your logic you're willing to let in a few bad apples because it wouldn't be fair on the others to tar them all with the same brush

And fingers crossed one of them might not rape and kill a woman

Or blow up a kids pop concert in Manchester 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

They can come from anywhere really. And yes women and children could be oppressed 

They could - but I wonder where the majority 'claim' to come from?  So why don't we see many - if any  - women and children in these Channel crossings?