People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

4 minutes ago, redruby said:

Well, even it it isn’t intentional, you seem to be suggesting that everyone assumes that all asylum seekers are genuine and that any bad things asylum seekers have done should not be spoken about.

Not I'm not suggesting that. I'm directly addressing those that assume the bad about asylum seekers. P

It should be brushed under the carpet and we should open our doors to all asylum seekers without any limits or boundaries.

Never said that or hinted it 

Taking the attitude that they are all perfect little angels is as dumb as saying they are all criminals.

Again, not saying that

Like it or not *some* of these ‘asylum seekers’ are criminals or chancers.  Not none. Not a tiny minority.  Not all. But some. 

Yes I know 

And as a country we need to deal with this strictly but fairly.  We are seen as a soft touch and many of them want to come here to go under the radar as there are no ID cards.  

They have BRPs instead 

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well over 80,000 arrived by boat last year. That claimed asylum

So statically there has to be rapist's, murders and terrorists amonge them

So statically some of them are a danger to this country 

With that in mind I wouldn't let any of them set foot on British soil until they have been full checked a verified

But you don't have any say in that. This is the point. You can't stop people travelling to the UK before verification. You can't stop people traveling from other countries. 

Do you think it's ok to let them all in because only a few them statistically are a danger to us?  

Doesn't matter what I think. You can't stop letting people in from small boat 

With your logic you're will to let in a few bad apples because it wouldn't be fair on the others to tar them all with the same brush

It's not a case of willing it's a matter of having to

And fingers crossed one of them might not rape and kill a child

Or blow up a kids pop concert in Manchester 

Disgusting 

12 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

They could - but I wonder where the majority 'claim' to come from?  So why don't we see many - if any  - women and children in these Channel crossings?

Because the media don't want to report it. Keep the public angry. Women and children are coming though 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Because the media don't want to report it. Keep the public angry. Women and children are coming though 

So why do we not see them ?  Are you telling me 'the media' airbrush them out of reports - even the video reports?

Just now, RollingJ said:

So why do we not see them ?  Are you telling me 'the media' airbrush them out of reports - even the video reports?

I'm saying that the cameras immediately go to the young men smiling for the camera. But believe what you like. I know women and children are in those boats too. 

12 minutes ago, Delayed said:

But you don't have any say in that. This is the point. You can't stop people travelling to the UK before verification. You can't stop people traveling from other countries. 

Doesn't matter what I think. You can't stop letting people in from small boat 

It's not a case of willing it's a matter of having to

Disgusting 

We are trying to stop the boats but it's people like you who are in the way. Bleeding heart liberals

Are you saying that no one that has ever claimed asylum has killed, raped or carried out a terrorist attack in the UK?

Or will never do in the future?

Edited by Jack Grey

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'm saying that the cameras immediately go to the young men smiling for the camera. But believe what you like. I know women and children are in those boats too. 

How?

Would the women and children not be smiling, too?

Edited by RollingJ

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

We are trying to stop the boats but it's people like you who are in the way. Bleeding heart liberals

Lol. I've explained we won't stop the boats. No government will be able to achieve this. 

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Are you saying that no one that has ever claimed asylum has killed, raped or carried out a terrorist attack in the UK?

Or will never do in the future?

No. That's what you're saying. 

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

How?

I help these people 

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Would the women and children not be smiling, too?

They would but out population isn't likely to be angry at seeing a smiling child. 

10 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I'm saying that the cameras immediately go to the young men smiling for the camera. But believe what you like. I know women and children are in those boats too

are the media to blame for the official figures being circa 90% men too, or is that an inconvenient fact which shatters your ludicrous argument that it's a media conspiracy