People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

Just now, RollingJ said:

I get it now - all these reports are 'to get our population angry' - even the BBC ones. :confused:

I wouldn't completely rule it out. Everyone claims that the MSM were slanted towards COVID so not a stretch when it comes to small boats

1 minute ago, fools said:

are the media to blame for the official figures being circa 90% men too, or is that an inconvenient fact which shatters your ludicrous argument that it's a media conspiracy

Where's that figure from and can you show me? 

9 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Lol. I've explained we won't stop the boats. No government will be able to achieve this. 

No. That's what you're saying. 

I help these people 

They would but out population isn't likely to be angry at seeing a smiling child. 

Care4Calais is brainwashing you.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Care4Calais is brainwashing you.

Ah must be. That 1 charity that everyone knows about and no others 

Just now, fools said:

someone with your claimed experience should know it already.

I'd like to be shown it otherwise it's a meaningless as me saying 90% have no criminal records 

The French should definitely make more effort to stop the boats if only to prevent children risk drowning,  women and children shouldn't be boarding the boats,  children are having no say because they do as their

parents tell them.

29 minutes ago, cressida said:

The French should definitely make more effort to stop the boats if only to prevent children risk drowning,  women and children shouldn't be boarding the boats,  children are having no say because they do as their

parents tell them.

The French don't want them and aren't as soft as we are.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

I get it now - all these reports are 'to get our population angry' - even the BBC ones. :confused:

1 hour ago, fools said:

are the media to blame for the official figures being circa 90% men too, or is that an inconvenient fact which shatters your ludicrous argument that it's a media conspiracy

Why are you both arguing about the media reports instead of arguing about the problem ?

We have 175,000 people, apparently seeking asylum and this number is going to keep growing because nobody can stop the boats.

We have a government who cannot process these people and determine whether they have a right to asylum.

We have a government that binned the Dublin agreement, which would have allowed us to send back  those who were refused asylum.

Consequently, we cannot deport anyone even when we decide that they shouldn't be here.

A few big problems to sort out there and  you are arguing whether media reports are true or false or whether they are male or female.     Doesn't matter one way or the other

Edited by Organgrinder

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The French don't want them and aren't as soft as we are.

The international community and press should be aghast at this,  and the charities,  the French won't stop the men from going but their should be more protests about the children and women boarding,  the French population are usually quick to protest,  shameful.

Yes,  it's possible governments may get even softer,  they cannot control the situation.