People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

2 hours ago, Delayed said:

Not I'm not suggesting that. I'm directly addressing those that assume the bad about asylum seekers. P

Never said that or hinted it 

Again, not saying that

Yes I know 

They have BRPs instead 

Well, I suggest you think about how you are wording your responses because quite frankly, your posts suggest we should assume all asylum seekers are paragons of virtue, none of them are criminals, none are chancers and freeloaders, that there is equal proportion of men/women/children , that all are fleeing terrible situations, that being suspicious about boats full of grinning, smirking, arm waving young men makes someone a horrible person, that asylum seekers should all be given a nice house  with all bills paid rather put in basic hostel type accommodation.  Even if lots of with generations of family in the UK, working full time can’t afford that.

You seem happy debating with those with more extreme right wing views but avoid  the more difficult questions.

12 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I've never said there were

No..I'm not the Home Office 

Right.  Well don’t make posts suggesting the boat people are not predominantly young men if you have no evidence to back that up. 

4 minutes ago, redruby said:

Well, I suggest you think about how you are wording your responses because quite frankly, your posts suggest we should assume all asylum seekers are paragons of virtue, none of them are criminals, none are chancers and freeloaders, that there is equal proportion of men/women/children , that all are fleeing terrible situations, that being suspicious about boats full of grinning, smirking, arm waving young men makes someone a horrible person, that asylum seekers should all be given a nice house  with all bills paid rather put in basic hostel type accommodation.  Even if lots of with generations of family in the UK, working full time can’t afford that.

My posts are fine. I'm not responsible for people's inability to comprehend. Everything you have put there I have never said or advocated.

4 minutes ago, redruby said:

You seem happy debating with those with more extreme right wing views but avoid  the more difficult questions.

Right.  Well don’t make posts suggesting the boat people are not predominantly young men if you have no evidence to back that up. 

Yes of course I'm happy to debate with the Extreme right wing views. I've not been posed with any difficult questions yet which is why I'm replying. 

I'll make any posts which I deem relevant to the discussion thank you. So when other posters imply that 90% are fit young males, I'm perfectly entitled to challenge that. 

Guess what? No one has backed up that claim about 90% being male and I'm not telling them to stop posting.

I suggest you stop taking issue with solely my posts just because I'm not towing the party line. 

7 minutes ago, redruby said:

My last post was a bit of a trap

I said that we should give them asylum but they need to be able to find a job and pay for their accomodation

He's thinks that they should be able to live in the dole in expensive hotels for as long as they like

The guy is an idiot

I can't talk to people that are just so stupid and blinkered that they cannot see what is really happening

It's because of people like him that they are coming here by the millions and expect the taxpayer to pay for them 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jack Grey said:

My last post was a bit of a trap

I said that we should give them asylum but they need to be able to find a job and pay for their accomodation

Bit of a trap! Get over yourself

I want people to be able to sustain themselves but you are suggesting that the government add an employment and accommodation as a condition of maintaining asylum which is unlawful. Guess why no other country does this? 

He's thinks that they should be able to live in the dole in expensive hotels for as long as they like

I've never said this nor think it. 

The guy is an idiot

Jog on

I can't talk to people that are just so stupid and blinkered that they cannot see what is really happening

This coming from the person that thinks it's all so easy to deal with the asylum issue which much smarter people can't resolve to your satisfaction 

It's because of people like him that they are coming here by the millions and expect the taxpayer to pay for them 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Bit of a trap! Get over yourself

I want people to be able to sustain themselves but you are suggesting that the government add an employment and accommodation as a condition of maintaining asylum which is unlawful. Guess why no other country does this? 

I've never said this nor think it. 

Jog on

This coming from the person that thinks it's all so easy to deal with the asylum issue which much smarter people can't resolve to your satisfaction 

You keep telling us that these people are coming here for safety, to be with family, to work etc etc 

I suggest that we give them 6 months to find any job and to find somewhere to live

It's what tens of millions of people do in this country

But no you say it's cruel for us to tell them to be self sufficient

You're telling us that something can't be done or it's unlawful 

But it can be done and laws can be changed 

Poland is holding a referendum on immigration and it will send shockwaves across Europe

You just wait and see 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

You keep telling us that these people are coming here for safety, to be with family, to work etc etc 

I've not said that they are here to work. That's what you think they are here for by claiming they are all economic migrants. I say that some don't fall into that category and use Asylum as an example. 

please read 

I suggest that we give them 6 months to find any job and to find somewhere to live

Yes and that's what they do after they are granted Asylum or another immigration category 

It's what tens of millions of people do in this country

But no you say it's cruel for us to tell them to be self sufficient

No I don't say that. 

I say it's unlawful to make it a condition to granting asylum or any other immigration category 

You're telling us that something can't be done or it's unlawful 

Because the above is unlawful. I don't make things up 

But it can be done and laws can be changed 

No it can't. Not when talking about Asylum. Unless you suggest we change the Refugee Convention which other countries have signed up to. 

Poland is holding a referendum on immigration and it will send shockwaves across Europe

You just wait and see 

And I'm sure it won't change anything regarding International Law. 

24 minutes ago, Delayed said:

My posts are fine. I'm not responsible for people's inability to comprehend. Everything you have put there I have never said or advocated.

Yes of course I'm happy to debate with the Extreme right wing views. I've not been posed with any difficult questions yet which is why I'm replying. 

I'll make any posts which I deem relevant to the discussion thank you. So when other posters imply that 90% are fit young males, I'm perfectly entitled to challenge that. 

Guess what? No one has backed up that claim about 90% being male and I'm not telling them to stop posting.

I suggest you stop taking issue with solely my posts just because I'm not towing the party line. 

You haven’t explained why you keep parroting stuff that implies asylum seekers are all innocents.  When I challenge you said you haven’t but then you go and do again and again in response to other posts.  You dispute that the boat people are mostly young males saying people are being duped with TikTok videos but then are unable to provide evidence to the contrary.

11 minutes ago, redruby said:

You haven’t explained why you keep parroting stuff that implies asylum seekers are all innocents.  When I challenge you said you haven’t but then you go and do again and again in response to other posts.

I've never said that they are all innocents but feel free to show me. 

You dispute that the boat people are mostly young males saying people are being duped with TikTok videos but then are unable to provide evidence to the contrary.

As are people that are unable to provide me with evidence that 90% are all young males. 

Don't expect me to do what others aren't willing. 

Edited by Delayed

18 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I've not said that they are here to work. That's what you think they are here for by claiming they are all economic migrants. I say that some don't fall into that category and use Asylum as an example. 

please read 

Yes and that's what they do after they are granted Asylum or another immigration category 

No I don't say that. 

I say it's unlawful to make it a condition to granting asylum or any other immigration category 

Because the above is unlawful. I don't make things up 

No it can't. Not when talking about Asylum. Unless you suggest we change the Refugee Convention which other countries have signed up to. 

And I'm sure it won't change anything regarding International Law. 

You're saying we can't stop the boats and laws can't be changed 

So we should just accept that millions of predominately Muslim men will come our country and in the next decade and taxpayer has to pay for them  

You're insane

Edited by Jack Grey

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You're saying we can't stop the boats and laws can't be changed 

So we should just accept that tens of millions of predominately Muslim men will come our country and in the next decade and taxpayer has to pay for them  

You're insane

Learn to read. 

You can't stop people travelling and arriving by boat unless you change International and Maritime Law which requires the approval of other countries. 

We can change Domestic Law but that only affects how we deal with people when they've already entered the UK. And people like you don't want people entering the UK. 

So yes, we have to accept immigrants (Muslim specific or not) will enter the UK by any means. 

And yes that means the Taxpayer has to accommodate them until they can either be granted permission to stay or deported.

That's the immigration system in a nutshell. 

What is insane is some of the moronic suggestions to stop people arriving in the first place. 

Edited by Delayed