People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Already figured it.     I never C & P because I never find it necessary due to the fact that I know what I'm talking about.

By the way,  my comments were not so stupid as arguing about which way media reports are slanted whilst ignoring the asylum seekers problem.

You have not said anything useful during the entire debate.  Just your usual,  try to pull the other posters down.

Congratulations on figuring it. The rest of your reply is the usual drivel.

52 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Congratulations on figuring it. The rest of your reply is the usual drivel.

It would appear it to your tiny mind.  Anything to say about the asylum seekers / people smugglers or are you just here to spoil the thread ?

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Why are you both arguing

you're doing that walking up to strangers thing again, and butting into their conversation ..mind yer own.

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

I've never said that they are all innocents but feel free to show me. 

As are people that are unable to provide me with evidence that 90% are all young males. 

instead of trolling with this silly contrarian "I didn't say that" line, try putting a few words into a search engine. It's common knowledge that circa 90% are male

Edited by fools

5 minutes ago, fools said:

you're doing that walking up to strangers thing again, and butting into their conversation ..mind yer own.

instead of trolling with this silly contrarian "I didn't say that" line, try putting a few words into a search engine. It's common knowledge that circa 90% are male

Is it trolling to counter when people are claiming I’ve said things when I haven’t? Or should I just accept the lies being ascribed to me like a good little boy?

well if it’s as simple of doing a Google search you can provide a link for us all to see?

Im constantly being asked for evidence so come on, what’s good for the goose

Just now, Delayed said:

Is it trolling to counter when people are claiming I’ve said things when I haven’t? Or should I just accept the lies being ascribed to me like a good little boy?

well if it’s as simple of doing a Google search you can provide a link for us all to see?

still waiting for your percentage answer.

Just now, Delayed said:

You must know the rough percentage of young males/females/children/older men you help?

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

You can't stop people travelling and arriving by boat unless you change International and Maritime Law which requires the approval of other countries. 

We can change Domestic Law but that only affects how we deal with people when they've already entered the UK. And people like you don't want people entering the UK. 

So yes, we have to accept immigrants (Muslim specific or not) will enter the UK by any means. 

And yes that means the Taxpayer has to accommodate them until they can either be granted permission to stay or deported.

That's the immigration system in a nutshell. 

What is insane is some of the moronic suggestions to stop people arriving in the first place. 

That's a well informed reply and references the realities instead of the pointless   "what people like and what they don't like"

I have said similar myself but I'm afraid it's impossible to get through to people like Jack Grey who's spent too much time listening to government pledges.

The  "taking back control" promises were exactly the reverse of what they have done, which has left us with no control at all.

What is even worse,  is the fact that over time,  climate change and famine,  will drive even more people to migrate and will bring us the same result as people fleeing from war and persecution.

We can only find solutions by working with the rest of the world and especially with Europe though our government refuses to admit this to avoid blaming the results of Brexit.