People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Not claiming to. I’m only saying that they arent all economic migrants. 

You're right.

I'm saying that the vast majority are

And some of them are rapist's, murderers and terrorists

Welcomed with open arms by you 

When one of the kills or rapes someone's I'll be sure to send you the link 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

Just now, redruby said:

Because you just dismiss concerns.  Genuine concerns about how, in the real world we deal with the practicalities of a constant stream of asylum seekers. You seem to think there’s an infinite supply of money for this.

I dismiss the extreme concerns. You do have a habit of telling me what I think.

I understand there isn’t a constant supply of money and I’ve always said that money on Rwanda and Bobbi Stockholm isn’t the answer. That money can go on supporting councils to help people.  What I’ve said from my first post is that stopping people arriving isn’t the answer and ultimately that’s what people want.

Just now, redruby said:

I think you’re on the wind up about TiKTok and GB News because I’ve said umpteen times I don’t look at them

And if you’re not addressing me, then don’t post things under quotes of my posts.

I quote for full context. But my detractors on this thread have stated that they get their news from GB news and TikTok. Let’s face it, people watch the news that agrees with their pre held views.

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You're right.

I'm saying that the vast majority are

Complete guesswork

And some of them are rapist's, murderers and terrorists

Welcomed with open arms by you 

Not at all. I just don’t assume all foreigners are criminals. 

When one of the kills or rapes someone's I'll be sure to send you the link 👍

And when that happens you can take pleasure in knowing that 1 person out of the x number arriving each day helped make your point. You could even let the grieving family know you were right. 

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

The idea of asylum seekers performing Onanism over British girls has someone got this thread to 22 pages. 

Remarkable stuff. If you don't know what Onanism is, ask your parents. 

27 pages now and from the looks of it almost all of it is pointless bickering. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

27 pages now and from the looks of it almost all of it is pointless bickering. 

Says the man with 11000 posts in 28 months or so.

All of course stimulating intelligent and to the point

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Says the man with 11000 posts in 28 months or so.

All of course stimulating intelligent and to the point

Hush now petal. You'll give yourself a headache. 

6 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I’m sorry. Next time I’ll not discuss and just agree with everything. 

I bet you dont.

58 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I dismiss the extreme concerns. You do have a habit of telling me what I think.

I understand there isn’t a constant supply of money and I’ve always said that money on Rwanda and Bobbi Stockholm isn’t the answer. That money can go on supporting councils to help people.  What I’ve said from my first post is that stopping people arriving isn’t the answer and ultimately that’s what people want.

I quote for full context. But my detractors on this thread have stated that they get their news from GB news and TikTok. Let’s face it, people watch the news that agrees with their pre held views.

I don’t consider by views ‘extreme’ at all.  My issue is that *unlimited* immigration is unsustainable and that *some* are playing the system with asylum seeking.  Please note the little *’s are to emphasise I’m not saying ‘all’.  These are not concerns I feel that should be dismissed by quoting current laws on asylum seeking and a refusal to accept that the concerns do need addressing.  

If you want to take issue with others getting their news from TikTok or GB News please quote their posts for ‘full context’ not mine.  For what feels like the millionth time I don’t watch either so it rather looks like you’re using this as an inaccurate way of belittling by posts.

Edited by redruby