People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

22 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah most of them want a free hotel, free food, free money and free healthcare 

Or you could expand your mind beyond the latest daily mail headline and understand that not all asylum seekers have to be wearing war torn clothes, can only be women and children and as I've explained they don't get a free life here. 

13 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Or you could expand your mind beyond the latest daily mail headline and understand that not all asylum seekers have to be wearing war torn clothes, can only be women and children and as I've explained they don't get a free life here. 

My mind is expanded to the abuse of our asylum system

It's you who has his eyes closed and his head in the sand 

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

My mind is expanded to the abuse of our asylum system

It's you who has his eyes closed and his head in the sand 

I work with these people so I'm more informed than most. Which is why I'm able to educate you a bit more when you make sweeping generalisations.

You could learn a thing or two

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

For a one ore two week holiday, which te Ibiza economy depends on. 

Your flippant whataboury speaks volumes.

Exactly what it was.

A flippant remark in response to a thread which is designed to appeal to a certain mentality.

I know what does speak volumes

@hackey ladThose who would like to categorise all would be immigrants as scroungers,criminals,inferior beings and feed on any tittle tattle available.

Its nothing new.

Generations of Irish,West Indians,Indians,Pakistanis etc have also had to put up with some blanket opinions with people of the same mentality.

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

@hackey ladThose who would like to categorise all would be immigrants as scroungers,criminals,inferior beings and feed on any tittle tattle available.

Its nothing new.

Generations of Irish,West Indians,Indians,Pakistanis etc have also had to put up with some blanket opinions with people of the same mentality.

Did they come here legally or illegally? 

And did they all come by boat from France? 

5 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Its nothing new.

🎻 

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Its nothing new.

I think its more about how these immigrants are getting here and playing the system .  Irish ,West Indians , Indians , Pakistanis came through legal routes and brought their families with them .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

Its nothing new.

The word ‘all’ is significant here.  I don’t believe anyone has described *all* immigrants as scroungers, criminals, inferior etc on this thread.  In fact I believe most are sympathetic to genuine asylum seekers and think that those playing the system are causing them harm.  There are people trying to escape terrible circumstances who deserve safety.  But then there are young men who want easy money, handouts, have criminal connections and are predatory to women.  And of course there are vile home grown young men like that.  But I don’t think we need import more.

Reading that claptrap letter about how dreadful the barge is was just the last straw for me.  If they are big and tough enough to have made the dangerous journeys they’ve made from a ‘war torn country’ (or Albania), and claim that nothing will deter from this, why is a couple of weeks or so the barge so horrific?  If I rocked up illegally in a foreign country I’d end up behind bars.

Edited by redruby
  • Like 1