People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

9 minutes ago, Delayed said:

You can if you want but you'd be wrong. 

I understand that the numbers are unsustainable but the difference between me and some on here is that I understand the majority of asylum seekers are not living it up at the Hilton, that they aren't given everything for free on a silver platter and that a small number may be disingenuous. 

1 tiktok video of a person smiling and showing off a hotel room doesn't represent everyone arriving. 

Do you see videos  of those being put up in a mouldy rundown council house because that's only what's available? 

These people are arriving from France

It's not a dangerous country

They are paying thousands to people smugglers

Why are you making excuses for them when it's so obvious they are just criminals jumping the immigration queue and then using loopholes in the asylum system 

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Why are you making excuses for them when it's so obvious they are just criminals jumping the immigration queue and then using loopholes in the asylum system 

I think he’s like one of those  migrant welcome brigade who were paid and bussed in to hold up banners when the barge docked.

Oh yes and when they left they sprayed graffiti on buildings promoting their deluded cause.

Edited by *Wallace*

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Maybe it's because I don't hate immigrants and I don't tar everyone with the same brush. 

It's interesting that nobody has been bothered about asylum seekers and small boat arrivals or years but since the media has covered it then suddenly ALL small boat arrivals are criminals. 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

I think he’s like one of those  migrant welcome brigade who were paid and bussed in to hold up banners when the barge docked.

Oh yes and when they left they sprayed graffiti on buildings promoting their deluded cause.

I'm one of those people that doesn't tar everyone with the same brush.

For example I don't think everyone on benefits is a scrounger

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

You can if you want but you'd be wrong. 

I understand that the numbers are unsustainable but the difference between me and some on here is that I understand the majority of asylum seekers are not living it up at the Hilton, that they aren't given everything for free on a silver platter and that a small number may be disingenuous. 

1 tiktok video of a person smiling and showing off a hotel room doesn't represent everyone arriving. 

Do you see videos  of those being put up in a mouldy rundown council house because that's only what's available? 

So you think pretty much the same as I do then despite your original remark giving a different and sarcastic impression.

I think that most peoples anger is at the government for landing us in this situation but there are more than a few right wingers on here who get carried away and stir up hatred.

We have a mixture of genuine asylum seekers who most will accept,  economic migrants who most don't want,  and criminal elements who we all don't want.

Until the government sorts out the wheat from the chaff,  this situation will carry on and the migrants themselves will be blamed by many,  as happens on here.

I don't watch any of those sort of videos because they are obviously made by people wanting to manipulate what we think.   BBC News & Sky News is good enough for me.

The plain truth is,  our clever government dropped us in this when they did Brexit without renegotiating the Dublin agreement  so it's very hard to deport anyone.

As we have seen,  it's also impossible to stop the boats despite Sunak's useless pledges and we need to keep up the pressure on the government,  not the immigrants,  to do something.