People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

51 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

The tar and brush thing is racist.

Nothing racist about that phrase at all.

You are defining everyone who arrives as the same sort of person when they are not.

46 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

What’s arguing mean ?

Look it up.  I'm too busy to educate you.

Edited by Organgrinder

15 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

These people are arriving from France

It's not a dangerous country

They are paying thousands to people smugglers

Why are you making excuses for them when it's so obvious they are just criminals jumping the immigration queue and then using loopholes in the asylum system 

You are referring to the rules which applied when we were a part of the European Union.

Brexit changed that and Johnson let go of the Dublin agreement without renegotiating it and the European rules no longer apply.

Paying people smugglers does not affect the argument in any way.

Some of them will be criminals and some of them will be genuine and some will just be wanting a better life.

You don't know which is which so you should not insult all the lot.   I would be surprised to find that you don't want ANY OF THEM.

29 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Maybe it's because I don't hate immigrants and I don't tar everyone with the same brush. 

Haha..... you are reading off left wing propaganda cheat sheet

You've used the word "Hate" and you've used the word "Migrants" 🙄

Most people in the UK do not 'Hate' legal migration

What makes them ANGRY is the huge cost being spent on people who arrive here illegally from FRANCE!!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Young British women, often drunk and sometimes in states of undress, are being used by ruthless people smugglers in social media video advertisements, GB News can exclusively reveal.

The videos are included on multiple accounts, which expert sources claim are being used to entice young males to use the services of the criminal gangs and travel to Europe and the UK.

Several of the accounts, which have hundreds of thousands of followers, were found on the social media network Instagram.

Along with the many videos of young women, are others showing migrants using people smuggling routes by land and by sea.

Looks like British women are being used as bait by some people smugglers?

https://www.gbnews.com/news/migrant-news-people-smugglers-drunk-british-girls-instagram

Blimey,  you'd think that would put them off!

(if they are serious young men looking for a decent lifestyle)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Haha..... you are reading off left wing propaganda cheat sheet

You've used the word "Hate" and you've used the word "Migrants" 🙄

Most people in the UK do not 'Hate' legal migration

What makes them ANGRY is the huge cost being spent on people who arrive here illegally from FRANCE!!

Yes I've used words but here's another one... . context.....

There's no such thing as arriving illegally as I've explained countless times. 

People entering via small boat go on to claim asylum and entering a country and claiming asylum is not illegal.

And it doesn't matter what country they've come from and claim asylum in. There's no law against that.

The cost is a government issue 

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Yep all those asylum seekers living it up at your expense. 

It’s very easy to be sanctimonious, virtue signal and lump all concerns about illegal and uncontrolled immigration into ‘rascist/xenophobic’ category.  The fact is that refusing to listen to these concerns and accusing all of those that voice them of being ignorant does the exact opposite of what you presumably advocate (I.e. helping people escape desperate situations).  People being expected to put up and shut up about problems with immigration results in resentment and plays into the hands of the far right.  It also helps the people smugglers and criminals and freeloaders wanting to come here.

Edited by redruby

7 minutes ago, Delayed said:

People entering via small boat go on to claim asylum and entering a country and claiming asylum is not illegal.

And it doesn't matter what country they've come from and claim asylum in. There's no law against that.

Surely its 'asylum' from the country you are leaving (escaping) in this case France.

14 minutes ago, Delayed said:

And where does the government get the money for this cost from…. 

1 minute ago, redruby said:

It’s very easy to be sanctimonious, virtue signal and lump all concerns about illegal and uncontrolled immigration into ‘rascist/xenophobic’ category.  The fact is that refusing to listen to these concerns and accusing all of those that voice them of being ignorant does the exact opposite of what you presumably advocate (I.e. helping people escape desperate situations).  People being expected to put up and shut up about problems with immigration results in resentment and plays into the hands of the far right.  

What about those that refuse to listen to reason? Lump all small boat arrivals as criminals? Think claiming asylum is illegal? Think that asylum is only reserved for war? Think that we should stick everyone on an island and deport them asap?

I'm not saying people should put up and shut up but rather think about the people as individuals and the system as a whole. 

Everyone seems.to think they know the answer to the small boat situation and yet think this government and any hasn't already thought of it. 

2 minutes ago, Arthur Ritus said:

Surely its 'asylum' from the country you are leaving (escaping) in this case France.

No it's not. That is not a stipulation in the Refugee Convention.

3 minutes ago, redruby said:

And where does the government get the money for this cost from…. 

The same place it found money for furlough, HS2,