People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

9 minutes ago, Delayed said:

What about those that refuse to listen to reason? Lump all small boat arrivals as criminals? Think claiming asylum is illegal? Think that asylum is only reserved for war? Think that we should stick everyone on an island and deport them asap?

I'm not saying people should put up and shut up but rather think about the people as individuals and the system as a whole. 

Everyone seems.to think they know the answer to the small boat situation and yet think this government and any hasn't already thought of it. 

You want to assume they're all victims because they told you they are 

Ill assume that if they have come from France with no documentation and paid thousands to enter illegally then I'll call them criminals 

21 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Haha..... you are reading off left wing propaganda cheat sheet

You've used the word "Hate" and you've used the word "Migrants" 🙄

Most people in the UK do not 'Hate' legal migration

What makes them ANGRY is the huge cost being spent on people who arrive here illegally from FRANCE!!

No one needs any kind of cheat sheet to argue against someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

Please define legal migration.  Are you referring to genuine asylum seekers who will qualify for asylum anyway ?

I'm quite sure that most of us would agree that we only want to accept genuine asylum seekers and not criminals or economic migrants.

I'm also quite sure that most of us are also angry about the expense involved in attending the needs of  many thousands of would be immigrants who should not be here.

We may share the same anger but some of us would like to deal with the problem without making things up.  The problem is not the asylum seekers but our government.

You seem to be basing your arguments solely on those who are arriving from France.   If thy arrive from some other country,  does that mean you would accept them.

I've heard of no laws saying that people from France are illegal whilst others are not.   You are trying to use the European Law argument but we have scrubbed that law with Brexit.

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Ill assume that if they have come from France with no documentation and paid thousands to enter illegally then I'll call them criminals 

I genuinely have to ask, are you illiterate? Because you can't seem to read my posts.

I don't assume. That's what you are doing.  I'm viewing people as individuals. How are you not getting that?

There you go assuming again. What if they came via boat but had documents? But regardless it doesn't matter. The law doesn't see them as criminals and that's why you get all frothy when you see nothing happens to them..

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You can call them whatever you like but that doesn't make it so.

Neither British law or World law is decided by what Jack Grey thinks.

The laws are already clearly written and that law says that they are not criminals until proven to be.

9 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I genuinely have to ask, are you illiterate? Because you can't seem to read my posts.

I don't assume. That's what you are doing.  I'm viewing people as individuals. How are you not getting that?

There you go assuming again. What if they came via boat but had documents? But regardless it doesn't matter. The law doesn't see them as criminals and that's why you get all frothy when you see nothing happens to them..

Well the law is changing 

If they arrive by boat their asylum claim will immediately be rejected 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

IMG-6347.jpg

What exactly is that supposed to prove to us ?  Is it maybe in lieu of words which you can't manage to assemble yourself ?    Are you claiming that ALL Afghanistan men are rapists ?

I have no figures to prove this but I'm quite certain that  EVERY  nationality in the world will include some rapists among them,  including our very own  "crime free - rapist free"  ?  country

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Well the law is changing 

Haha no it won't.

I know which law you are referring to and trust me it won't be people being turned away or their asylum claims not being considered.

The UK is still part of the Refugee Convention so we are required by law to consider anyone claiming asylum. It will just mean that we take into consideration the method of arrival but it won't make a material difference to the outcome.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Well the law is changing 

But the law is not yet changed so you are jumping the gun a bit.

Going to be interesting to see how they manage to deport  175,000 people.  That's not quite as easy as Sunak might have told you. because there's also International law to worry about too.