People Smugglers Showing Drunk And Scantily Clad British Girls In Social Media

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

What exactly is that supposed to prove to us ?  Is it maybe in lieu of words which you can't manage to assemble yourself ?    Are you claiming that ALL Afghanistan men are rapists ?

I have no figures to prove this but I'm quite certain that  EVERY  nationality in the world will include some rapists among them,  including our very own  "crime free - rapist free"  ?  country

Ask the little girl.

8 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Ask the little girl.

And all that will prove is that one Afghan is a  rapist exactly like some British are rapists too. 

In view of that,  I don't understand the argument you are making.

We get visited every day from people who live in almost every country in the world and we don't know which ones are rapists and which ones are not.

That's like foreigners saying that all British nurses are serial baby killers because they saw one case in the headlines.

Edited by Organgrinder

10 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

The whole thread is about young women being set up as meat for young north African men and you have to ask that ? 1 in 1000 is bad enough who knows what that number really is the answer won't come from Rishi.

And 1 bad example does not equate to all.

Bad meaning situation not quality 

Edited by Delayed

16 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

The whole thread is about young women being set up as meat for young north African men and you have to ask that ? 1 in 1000 is bad enough who knows what that number really is the answer won't come from Rishi.

This is happening in every country,  including ours so why aren't you shouting about young girls being groomed in England ?

I'm asking you what's different about the case you refer to ?

The answers won't come from anyone in our government because they don't care.

Spoiler

I’ve already said that mate.

Dunno what the spoiler thing is about ?

22 minutes ago, Delayed said:

And 1 bad example does not equate to all.

Bad meaning situation not quality 

That’s exactly my point he’s one who got caught how many more are there ?

Edited by *Wallace*

3 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:
  Hide contents

I’ve already said that mate.

Dunno what the spoiler thing is about ?

That’s exactly my point he’s one who got caught how many more are there ?

There will be more no doubt.

So we prosecute those that commit crimes in our country. What we don’t do is assume anyone and everyone arriving by boat is a criminal and then boot them out as quickly as possible. 

6 minutes ago, Delayed said:

So we prosecute those that commit crimes in our country. What we don’t do is assume anyone and everyone arriving by boat is a criminal and then boot them out as quickly as possible. 

Next time you go on holiday just leave your passport at home and try and walk through airport security without being stopped

See what happens to you

In fact ....do it on the way home it'll be much more fun 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

How many blinking times does it need pointing out that most (if not all) people who don’t agree with you on here are NOT saying that *ALL* of the boat people are criminals or in any way inferior.  Some clearly are however, and sweeping this under the carton is not helping matters.  It making it much worse.  What is so difficult to understand about that?  

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Next time you go on holiday just leave your passport at home and try and walk through airport security without being stopped

See what happens to you

In fact ....do it on the way home it'll be much more fun 👍

Your poor attempt at trying to be clever shows you don’t know what you are talking about.

Obviously if I left my passport at home I wouldn’t be able to get on a plane. 

But for those land locked countries planes aren’t necessarily required for travel.

But if I could travel to another country without getting on a plane and said that I wish to claim asylum I would not be deported 

2 minutes ago, redruby said:

How many blinking times does it need pointing out that most (if not all) people who don’t agree with you on here are NOT saying that *ALL* of the boat people are criminals or in any way inferior.  Some clearly are however, and sweeping this under the carton is not helping matters.  It making it much worse.  What is so difficult to understand about that?  

Yes and I’m addressing them. 

if you don’t like it, don’t join in.