A Kiss Too Far?

Luis Rubiales: Spanish government takes FA chief to tribunal after World Cup final kiss.

If you grab someone by the crotch or forcibly kiss them, that is obviously assault.

How could someone think it was ok, in todays society? If you went to the local supermarket and forcibly kissed someone, you could be charged with assault.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66621146

My two peneth.

It isn't as though they are strangers in a supermarket.  They have a working relationship. The excitement of winning such a game must have been overwhelming and it clearly shows the women didn't resist, didn't complain at the time, it all seemed in good fun.

Only the coach knows if there was any sexual intent. If there was he should go, if not then he's entitled to dig his heels in isn't he?

• Like 4

Typical modern over sensitivity and over reaction.

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My two peneth.

It isn't as though they are strangers in a supermarket.  They have a working relationship. The excitement of winning such a game must have been overwhelming and it clearly shows the women didn't resist, didn't complain at the time, it all seemed in good fun.

Only the coach knows if there was any sexual intent. If there was he should go, if not then he's entitled to dig his heels in isn't he?

I doubt very much there was sexual intent, in front of the world's TV cameras ? I don't think so.

Edited by Chekhov
  • Like 2

I am finding this story rather disturbing to be honest.

He made a mistake, obviously he was caught up in the emotion of it all and has quite correctly apologized as it was definitely Inappropriate.

The massive pile on by the media and certain phrases used such as " sexual violence" by certain agitators is in my opinion sick.

It's like watching a pack of rabid dogs hunting down their prey and they will not be happy until they have ruined this man's career and life.

Has there been any concerns for this man's mental health whilst suffering this endless abuse?  No, I didn't think so, like I said, it's quite sick watching it all play out.

I see that vile individual Megan Rapino has crawled out from under her racist rock to chime in.  

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/25/spain-womens-football-team-will-refuse-to-play-until-rubiales-quits

Well he will have to go now that the team are resorting to blackmail.

How sick is this.

I bet they are still angry about their male coach leading them to world cup success, after all they tried to get him sacked also.

Imagine the global outrage and shouts of misogyny if a mens team demanded a woman coach be sacked because they didn't like her training methods!!!!

Edited by Al Bundy