A Kiss Too Far?

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

So if some guy,  any guy,   did that to your wife,  girlfriend,   daughter,  sister etc.   you would consider that perfectly normal and acceptable and think it was fine ?   No porkies

I wouldn't have accepted it and neither would all the blokes I know

oh for gods sake man get a grip, he had a close relationship in being  the manager its not like its some random bloke off the street grabbing her for a kiss and no that wouldnt be acceptable.

everyone is looking for something that isnt there !

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Moved on!!

What we are witnessing is a complete freak show to satisfy the salavating mob.

Civilised!!! 😂😂

the only freaks are the ones that cant move on from the 1970s and carry on victim blaming and supporting misogyny

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

the only freaks are the ones that cant move on from the 1970s and carry on victim blaming and supporting misogyny

OK, tell me. Why then after she was 'assaulted' did she smile, walk over to thr trophy and kiss it seemingly without a care in the world?

It was only after she decided it was an issue. 

To me she is a fraud, many people see that and she is making it more difficult for actual victims of sexual assault to come forward in my opinion 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

OK, tell me. Why then after she was 'assaulted' did she smile, walk over to thr trophy and kiss it seemingly without a care in the world?

It was only after she decided it was an issue. 

To me she is a fraud, many people see that and she is making it more difficult for actual victims of sexual assault to come forward in my opinion 

because its her job? she finished what she was there to do THEN complained, seems completely rational to me, what do you expert her to do suddenly leg it out of the stadium to a rape crisis centre?

Edited by melthebell

30 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

oh for gods sake man get a grip, he had a close relationship in being  the manager its not like its some random bloke off the street grabbing her for a kiss and no that wouldnt be acceptable.

everyone is looking for something that isnt there !

The only close relationship he had with her is that work was a common factor.

That doesn't necessarily mean that they were friends or that she wanted to be

Some women have to work with men they don't like and some men work with women they don't like so that doesn't make them kissing buddies.

It could have been handled better but he was in the wrong and this would not have arisen if he had not touched her.    Quite simple.

because its her job? she finished what she was there to do THEN complained, seems completely rational to me, what do you expert her to do suddenly leg it out of the stadium to a rape crisis centre?

Why not?

She was 'sexually assaulted ' wasn't she?

She didn't protest a bit and let's be honest, calling out a pervert live, in the stadium as it happened would have had a much greater impact would it not?  Instead she 'did her job' then Did a job on the president. 

Utter BULL! she loved the whole thing, she even lifted her right leg when she hugged him and kissed him watch the footage again and tell me she was bothered, she moved away with a genuine big smile not a forced one for the cameras you are part of this men hating problem

• Thanks 1