A Kiss Too Far?

11 minutes ago, Padders said:

There's a young lady on the forum whom I'd love to kiss, I get the impression that if I bought her a bottle of Liebfraumilch she wouldn't object...

I find her quite irresistible, obviously I can't mention her name, but she's upper class, pure blood, got diploma's and has a terrific sense of humour...

I bet She would rather Kiss Flapper.  :hihi::hihi:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I think think the majority of this type treatment his inflicted by Men.  To be fair, over the years in different jobs working with both Men and Women I have never had a bloke come to me and complain about been flirted with or harassed by a Woman but I have actually seen several blokes do it, thinking they are Jack the Lad.  

Do you not think that's because men don't make a big deal out of it?  Whether that's right or wrong, I think that's the case.

I definitely think there will be more men coming forward about it these days however and rightly so, just like women do.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Do you not think that's because men don't make a big deal out of it?  Whether that's right or wrong, I think that's the case.

I definitely think there will be more men coming forward about it these days however and rightly so, just like women do.

Its a big ego boost for the vast majority of blokes.

13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Its a big ego boost for the vast majority of blokes.

I agree with that.

A side story....

I owned a pub/ club years ago and the New Zealand rugby team informed us that a few players wanted to come so could we reserve them a VIP area. Well, the biggest and incredibly handsome group of blokes turned up, around 8 of them and I've never seen so many women flirt in my life, we had to eject 4 or 5 because they were trying to physically man handle these blokes, it was astonishing to say the least.

The blokes just laughed it off and said it was totally normal hence why they wanted a private area.  Trust me, women can be as bad. If the roles were reversed the cops would have been involved and some serious jail time be done.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Padders said:

There's a young lady on the forum whom I'd love to kiss, I get the impression that if I bought her a bottle of Liebfraumilch she wouldn't object...

I find her quite irresistible, obviously I can't mention her name, but she's upper class, pure blood, got diploma's and has a terrific sense of humour...

Watch the moustache 😀

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I said it was Inappropriate on the first page of this thread!!

There's one thing you have made up for starters.

👍

Actually, you did not.  You said that "he made a mistake" and then went on to argue throughout the thread on his behalf so you still support him.

Probably just because he's a bloke and you are a misogynist..

It still doesn't alter the fact that it's the lady who was kissed / assaulted who makes the call whether he was right or wrong.