A Kiss Too Far?

It's all seems to be getting rather silly now & surely blown out of proportion?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66640485

Spain's top criminal court is opening preliminary proceedings, 'The prosecutors are looking into whether the incident amounts to a crime of sexual assault', meanwhile, Rubialesmother has locked herself in a church & gone on hunger strike to defend her son.  It must be the Latin temperament that's affecting their commonsense? 

Meanwhile, this afternoon, a few poor women will be taking a beating in various Spanish towns & cities & few people will care diddly-squat. 

We all know how this is going to pan out.  People are going to get a bit of perspective & Rubiales is going to 'resign' & receive a massive pay-off., similarly, Jenni Hermoso will probably be paid 'compensation' so as not to rock the boat further.   

Edited by Baron99

Guest ThaBoom
2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

It's all seems to be getting rather silly now & surely blown out of proportion?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66640485

Spain's top criminal court is opening preliminary proceedings, 'The prosecutors are looking into whether the incident amounts to a crime of sexual assault', meanwhile, Rubialesmother has locked herself in a church & gone on hunger strike to defend her son.  It must be the Latin temperament that's affecting their commonsense? 

Meanwhile, this afternoon, a few poor women will be taking a beating in various Spanish towns & cities & few people will care diddly-squat. 

We all know how this is going to pan out.  People are going to get a bit of perspective & Rubiales is going to 'resign' & receive a massive pay-off., similarly, Jenni Hermoso will probably be paid 'compensation' so as not to rock the boat further.   

That's just ridiculous now- guy must regret kissing her, he should have kissed the manager instead- probably be less fuss.

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The other day I met a client's wife for the first time at dinner

I shook his hand and I kissed her on both cheeks

It's a perfectly acceptable way to greet people

But I'm gonna stop now I could get accused of assault and sued 

Don't kiss anyone you don't know,  kissing on both cheeks was associated with the French.

28 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

That's just ridiculous now- guy must regret kissing her, he should have kissed the manager instead- probably be less fuss.

The real irritating thing with this is the 'victim' was happy, smiled etc AFTER the alleged assault and only later did she become 'offended'.

It's women like these who make life difficult for men and infact women too. 

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm in Italy

Even the guys kiss each other on the cheeks over here 💋

The Italians were voted the best looking in a poll   (perhaps they can't resist each other)

second were the Swedes

we were third