A Kiss Too Far?

40 minutes ago, melthebell said:

here we go its devolved into the usual Biden / Clinton **** lol, can we ever talk about a subject that doesnt involve Biden or the Clintons?

Going back to the kiss

Is it right he kissed her? consentual or not?

Does he kiss the blokes after they win something?

If it wasnt consentual does that give him the right?

After being called out he doubled down and aggressive about it, does that help his case?

Does refusing to resign help his case?

Should women be able to call somebody out when something like that happens?

Should women be able to do their job or live their lives without the hassle / fear of things like pecks, or kisses happening just because they are women?

Isnt there a wider issue in Spain with sexual assault and problems with the views associated on sexual assault?

Should  a woman back away when a strange man moves in for a kiss? They've learned that fine art and skill for 300,000 year so! A simple turn of the cheek is a very common thing.

Or should she stand there and let him do it, because she's an activist with an axe to grind, and she knows the World is watching?

I'll ask the ones that identify on here as females.

If I came at you with pursed lips, what are chances you would let me land one?  :)

Edited by trastrick

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Should  a woman back away when a strange man moves in for a kiss? They've learned that fine art and skill for 300,000 year so! A simple turn of the cheek is a very common thing.

Or should she stand there and let him do it, because she's an activist with an axe to grind, and she knows the World is watching?

I'll ask the ones that identify on here as females.

If I came at you with pursed lips, what are chances you would let me land one?  :)

it all depends on context

stance, are you expecting it, location etc all play a part  in how you react to something, and your reply DOESNT involve anything to do with should be be trying to kiss her at all, would he kiss men the same, why would you try and kiss a woman at all under any circumstance.

Most men wouldnt like their daughter, wife, mum being kissed by a random man.

Guest ThaBoom
12 minutes ago, melthebell said:

it all depends on context

stance, are you expecting it, location etc all play a part  in how you react to something, and your reply DOESNT involve anything to do with should be be trying to kiss her at all, would he kiss men the same, why would you try and kiss a woman at all under any circumstance.

Most men wouldnt like their daughter, wife, mum being kissed by a random man.

Didn't he just kiss this one player or did he do it to others- I can't recall whole moment. 

If he just gave a peck on cheek/ hugs to other players, but this woman in question got the full monty- could ask why?

4 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Didn't he just kiss this one player or did he do it to others- I can't recall whole moment. 

If he just gave a peck on cheek/ hugs to other players, but this woman in question got the full monty- could ask why?

as far as im aware just the one

22 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Have you not seen footage of it?

He grabbed hold of her head, hands either side, and pulled her towards him. There was no opportunity for her to turn her cheek.

Are you in the habit of grabbing women by the head in order to plant unwanted kisses on them?

Are you in the habit of lying about it being consensual afterwards?

• Like 1

i have stayed off this thread but i cant believe what i am reading, everyone watch the clip again she clearly embraces him and lifts her right leg as women do when being kissed ...well in the movies, she moves away and has a great big smile, it was the heat of the moment nothing more !!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

i have stayed off this thread but i cant believe what i am reading, everyone watch the clip again she clearly embraces him and lifts her right leg as women do when being kissed ...well in the movies, she moves away and has a great big smile, it was the heat of the moment nothing more !!!!!!!

Oh for crying out loud will you get with the times..

Men = bad.

Women=good.

😉

34 minutes ago, melthebell said:

why would you try and kiss a woman at all under any circumstance.

That's a question for another Government Inquiry. :)

What do the experts say?

Maybe the defense will call Biden as a witness?

But already it's turned into an International Incident, with mass resignations, Enquiries pending and Statement From the Spanish government.

"On Friday, 81 Spanish players, including all 23 World champions, vowed to go on strike, refusing to play until Rubiales is removed."

But wait!

"Spanish football federation accused of faking Jenni Hermoso's statement on 'unacceptable' kiss:

https://www.euronews.com/2023/08/23/spanish-football-federation-accused-of-faking-jenni-hermosos-statement-on-unacceptable-kiss

So this may take a while.  :)

Edited by trastrick

3 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

So if some guy,  any guy,   did that to your wife,  girlfriend,   daughter,  sister etc.   you would consider that perfectly normal and acceptable and think it was fine ?   No porkies

I wouldn't have accepted it and neither would all the blokes I know