A Kiss Too Far?

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why just the Spaniards    ?????????      Do you think Spain is the only country in the world except for America. ?

Believe what you like.

I was hanging around with the blokes in Heeley whilst you were running away because it was too much for you.

I'm very very sure that  -  there is nothing real about you at all

You can get back to proposing, handing "your woman" round now.   On second thoughts, I don't think you have one 

We could always have a little wager,

Put yer money where ya big mouth is?

Remember how quick your side ran away from that offer, chicken poo?  :)

You are today's version of the malcontents that used to scribble anonymous insults and other graffiti on newly whitewashed Sheffield public toilet walls.

But, it's ok, I don't have any personal animosity to you or your fellow travelers here.

I'd never dream of flagging post, complaining to the mods, or putting anybody on an SF ignore list, because I'm getting yall to put yourselves on the record.

That's entertaining and amusing enough for me!  :)

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

I'd never dream of flagging post, complaining to the mods, or putting anybody on an SF ignore list, because I'm getting yall to put yourselves on the record.

Leave Jack Grey alone, it's not his fault he is fragile. 

29 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Back in the day an unwarranted, unwelcome kiss would be met with a swift slap on the cheek. Retribution was swift. Everyone knew where they stood. And as both parties had been equally assaulted, no lawyers required...

Women had real class in those days Anna!  :)

40 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Back in the day an unwarranted, unwelcome kiss would be met with a swift slap on the cheek. Retribution was swift. Everyone knew where they stood. And as both parties had been equally assaulted, no lawyers required...

yeah but weve moved on from those caveman days, weve supposedly got more civilised and respectful