A Kiss Too Far?

10 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

hnnnggggg must mention Joe Biden hnnnggggggg!!!

Probably the most famous unwanted kisser, sniffer, and arm licker in the World,

His victims are under the age of consent!  :)

170615-joe-biden-kissing-morgan-state-gr

Edited by trastrick

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

New footage shows Jenni Hermoso laughing and joking on the team bus about Luis Rubiales kissing her after Women's World Cup final - before team-mates chant 'kiss' when the Spanish chief gets on board

https://mol.im/a/12459013

If that is genuine, then I think the lawyers for Rubiales  should be rubbing their hands in joy.

I also watched the medal presentation again, most of the players get a big hug and squeeze. One lady is lifted off her feet by Rubiales, as he hugs her and lifts her.

Whether that is right or wrong, no other player complained. Seems Jenni was OK initially with the kiss, judging by the footage above.

Edited by ThaBoom

4 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

If that is genuine, then I think the lawyers for Rubiales  should be rubbing their hands in joy.

No

She'll say that the impact of what happened didn't hit her till later on

Remember that she's very similar to women who are going through a divorce

Theyre strong independent women until they get in front of a judge and then they're delicate little flowers who need a mans money because they deserve it because men are so horrible and controlling and they were too weak because they're just a woman 

Edited by Jack Grey

18 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You need to get out more, or get new male friends!  :)

Funnily enough,  I still have  friends ( though a lot have died ) and none of them are scared of women either,  so it must just be the misogynistic wimps on SF.

Edited by Organgrinder

14 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Poor contribution.

It's an offence to touch a woman against her wishes.   It's NOT an offence to smile 

Your thoughts don't count because she decides.

Have a day off.

It was a honest contribution based on what was seen  on video clips broadcast on the News about the kiss.  The women was clearly happy at the time and enjoyed the celebrations. 

14 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

I bet ab’s role models when he was a teenager in the 70’s were Stan and Jack from On the Buses.

I bet your role model was Arthur from On the Buses who was lumbered with Olive. 

44 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

No

She'll say that the impact of what happened didn't hit her till later on

Remember that she's very similar to women who are going through a divorce

Theyre strong independent women until they get in front of a judge and then they're delicate little flowers who need a mans money because they deserve it because men are so horrible and controlling and they were too weak because they're just a woman 

Bingo.

And if the ladies on here were being completely honest, they would absolutely concur.

Ladies use their assets and poor little flower routine to help get what they want. My girlfriend does it all the time and knows it works, she is totally acceptable with that.

It's helped us tremendously over the years.

Edited by Al Bundy

24 minutes ago, Axe said:

Have a day off.

It was a honest contribution based on what was seen  on video clips broadcast on the News about the kiss.  The women was clearly happy at the time and enjoyed the celebrations. 

I bet your role model was Arthur from On the Buses who was lumbered with Olive. 

I don't have days off.  Always like to keep busy.

No such thing as a honest contribution from a misogynist arguing against a woman.

If you watched the clip,  you have seen that,  whether she looked happy or not,  he committed an offence simply by grabbing her as he did.   Care to argue that point ?????????

Try doing that to a coppers wife or a judges wife and tell them that   "she enjoyed it".

Typical poor contribution.

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Probably the most famous unwanted kisser, sniffer, and arm licker in the World,

His victims are under the age of consent!  :)

170615-joe-biden-kissing-morgan-state-gr

I hate it when the famous do that,   it's like aren't you lucky,  you'll be in the papers,  look at the big favour I'm doing,   William Hague did the 'favour' with Angelina Jolie,  glad he's gone.