A Kiss Too Far?

23 minutes ago, cressida said:

I hate it when the famous do that,   it's like aren't you lucky,  you'll be in the papers,  look at the big favour I'm doing,   William Hague did the 'favour' with Angelina Jolie,  glad he's gone.

When you've lived as long as I have cressida, you learn that men can be beasts. And women can be animals,

Male stars do take advantage of their female fans, but on the other hand, there's no shortage of groupies lined up to go backstage or better yet the hotel suite aftershow parties.

Remember how the old song went? Money for nothing and the chicks for free.

And rockstars (used to) give 'women' as their prime reason for picking up a guitar :)

Mother Nature, bless her, gives us ways to make it balanced enough so that we continue to partner up and procreate. 

Edited by trastrick

29 minutes ago, trastrick said:

When you've lived as long as I have cressida, you learn that men can be beasts. And women can be animals,

Male stars do take advantage of their female fans, but on the other hand, there's no shortage of groupies lined up to go backstage or better yet the hotel suite aftershow parties.

Remember how the old song went? Money for nothing and the chicks for free.

And rockstars (used to) give 'women' as their prime reason for picking up a guitar :)

Mother Nature, bless her, gives us ways to make it balanced enough so that we continue to partner up and procreate. 

Wise words,  but a lot of men don't grow out of it and the honest ones not always accessible.  I must try and find the song lyrics you mention.😉

Edited by cressida

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't have days off.  Always like to keep busy.

No such thing as a honest contribution from a misogynist arguing against a woman.

If you watched the clip,  you have seen that,  whether she looked happy or not,  he committed an offence simply by grabbing her as he did.   Care to argue that point ?????????

Try doing that to a coppers wife or a judges wife and tell them that   "she enjoyed it".

Typical poor contribution.

Folk like you Drama Queening The Spanish Kiss are not helping  women who suffer from  genuine inappropriate behaviour by men.  Get a grip!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Folk like you Drama Queening The Spanish Kiss are not helping  women who suffer from  genuine inappropriate behaviour by men.  Get a grip!

I agree. And that applies to many of these LGBQT (?) causes as well as many others. 

They are dividing society and getting them fighting each other rather than the real culprits, IMO the authorities which take every little thing seriously without applying common sense. 

Is somebody trying to destablise the West via the internet...?

27 minutes ago, Axe said:

Time you started reading my posts properly.   I never claimed otherwise so you are making statements up and attributing them to me.

What I said is  -  What he did was committing an offence,  and I asked you if you disagreed with that   -    you refused to answer.

Whatever good it does or fails to do does not alter the fact that you cannot have laws just when it suits you.

10 minutes ago, melthebell said:

its been known to be happening

My friends who are LGBTQ and others with various 'contencious' issues are not impressed, and say it's very counter productive. They just want to resume the quiet life they enjoy in a normally happy, tolerant, community.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

I agree. And that applies to many of these LGBQT (?) causes as well as many others. 

They are dividing society and getting them fighting each other rather than the real culprits, IMO the authorities which take every little thing seriously without applying common sense. 

China and TikTok.

They ain't daft

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Ah, Anna!

Your getting close! :)

Who  could possibly profit from destabilizing Western Society?

By using the basic inherent human problems all societies have, and magnifying them to National and International Crisis proportions, and fomenting hate,

Black against white, hetero against gay,  rich against poor, teachers and children against parents, employer against employee, labour against conservative, customer against store, even citizens against cheap energy, bicyclists against car drivers and forum poster against forum poster.

And tolerating, rationalizing petty crime, rioting, looting, arson, and the deterioration of once great cities

It's either some strange domestic societal suicidal phenomena of the West, or some external influence.

• Like 1