A Kiss Too Far?

46 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I only brought it up because you mentioned compensation in the context of the topic under discussion.

Not sure why you'd want want to stand by a comment which accused parents of the victims of Lucy Letby being money grabbers. Very insensitive.

I explained my comments and as you know i stated that personally justice is what would be important to me

And i wouldn't feel comfortable getting money for my dead baby

I also stated that I didn't know that some babies had been permanently disabled by Letby and in those circumstances then compensation would be understandable to so pay for the care that those children would need

But that's ok.....you keep your snydey little comments because you don't really have anything else to say 

Edited by Jack Grey

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I explained my comments and as you know i stated that personally justice is what would be important to me

And i wouldn't feel comfortable getting money for my dead baby

I also stated that I didn't know that some babies had been permanently disabled by Letby and in those circumstances then compensation would be understandable to so pay for the care that those children would need

But that's ok.....you keep your snydey little comments because you don't really have anything else to say 

I have plenty to say on many subjects - not just on Tory culture war cack.

And you only picked up one part of my post, but never mind.

BTW you're not related to someone called Mick Lee are you? When he was on here, he used to make the same spelling mistakes as you...uncanny.

Edited by Mister M