A Kiss Too Far?

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, butlers said:

And in the real world ,the staff of the coach have all just resigned.

Well, the coach ain't resigning- he's probably thinking all the attention is on the other fella, and I got away with grabbing a boob.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The woke will make women's football another toxic environment that normal everyday people will turn off from

GO WOKE GO BROKE

I think there is some truth to that.

This world cup has accelerated the sex wars that been simmering for a while. I don't think a day passed without some man bashing and to be quite honest, as many forums I visit testify, blokes are starting to get a bit fed up with it all. Rather than supporting the girls, like they did during the Euros, I've noticed a lot more negativity towards the women's game and I guarantee it's because of the constant moaning about the men and what they should be doing, or not doing.

Rather than let the woman's game grow organically, which it is doing rather well, they want everything now now now, but they need the men's game to subsidise it.

What's the old saying....don't bite the hand that feeds you..

Why don't women pay for their own leagues, have only female coaches, directors, female backers and then they will be happy.

Simple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I think there is some truth to that.

This world cup has accelerated the sex wars that been simmering for a while. I don't think a day passed without some man bashing and to be quite honest, as many forums I visit testify, blokes are starting to get a bit fed up with it all. Rather than supporting the girls, like they did during the Euros, I've noticed a lot more negativity towards the women's game and I guarantee it's because of the constant moaning about the men and what they should be doing, or not doing.

Rather than let the woman's game grow organically, which it is doing rather well, they want everything now now now, but they need the men's game to subsidise it.

What's the old saying....don't bite the hand that feeds you..

Why don't women pay for their own leagues, have only female coaches, directors, female backers and then they will be happy.

Simple.

Soon they'll have sex robots for men that will be like being with a real woman

When that happens women will suffer the consequences of this war on men 

Because men will rather have sex with a robot because there are no traps, accusations or repercussions

And no back chat  

As a side note, I believe the women were complaining about the boots they wear giving them injuries, oh yes, here we are...made for predominantly white males apparently.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65985681

So why doesn't a women design a boot that's suitable then?  Apparently work needs to be done to solve it, well go on then design one that works then, what you waiting for!!

Edited by Al Bundy

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Soon they'll have sex robots for men that will be like being with a real woman

When that happens women will suffer the consequences of this war on men 

Because men will rather have sex with a robot because there are no traps, accusations or repercussions

And no back chat  

Ladies first,  I've been asking for one and expecting the Japanese to be first to make one that looks and feels human  - no traps Jack,  what on earth have you been up to,  don't answer that.

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

As a side note, I believe the women were complaining about the boots they wear giving them injuries, oh yes, here we are...made for predominantly white males apparently.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65985681

So why doesn't a women design a boot that's suitable then?  Apparently work needs to be done to solve it, well go on then design one that works then, what you waiting for!!

Oh my goodness, what does race have to do with footwear? This is pathetic.