A Kiss Too Far?

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It happens in men's football too 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnGLDDjuv9gtCWQl3M3d8

Not with a sex robot

Just flick a switch and you're off 

See what I mean? 

Do you find American women more amenable,   in contrast to English women who are more er reserved?   I reckon you would have more opportunities than most to meet the type of women you need,  but maybe they are 'disposable' to you.

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

Do you find American women more amenable,   in contrast to English women who are more er reserved?   I reckon you would have more opportunities than most to meet the type of women you need,  but maybe they are 'disposable' to you.

I prefer British girls purely because they immediately understand our sense of humour which other countries including Americans just don't get

Other countries can find "Banter" offensive and rude 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm just saying that women are making it very difficult for men to flirt with them anymore 

Especially in places like the workplace

Why bother when you can just order a sex robot online for next day delivery 

Bring it on

It will chew you up and spit you out in lumps.

No surprise women are going off misogynist men.

Sounds to me like you lot can't get a woman in the first place.

Edited by Organgrinder

45 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Why bother when you can just order a sex robot online for next day delivery 

Women are cheaper though, two pints of lager  :)

22 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

It happens in men's football too 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnGLDDjuv9gtCWQl3M3d8

But that would be a foul if the ref saw it.

10 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Bring it on

It will chew you up and spit you out in lumps.

No surprise women are going off misogynist men.

Sounds to me like you lot can't get a woman in the first place.

Misandrist!!!!!

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

White males ?

The research found boots on the market are largely designed for white males.

Edited by Al Bundy

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Misandrist!!!!!

No    -    mannered gentlemen are fine,   which is what we were brought up to be in the old days. 

Modern cavemen are the failures    -    sounds like you would share your women like we shared our fags as teenagers.

Would you let any bloke grab your partner and kiss her or,  if you had a daughter,  would you let any bloke grab her and kiss her ?

Apparently,  you believe that it's all between the men and the women don't get a say in it at all.

35 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

No    -    mannered gentlemen are fine,   which is what we were brought up to be in the old days. 

Modern cavemen are the failures    -    sounds like you would share your women like we shared our fags as teenagers.

Would you let any bloke grab your partner and kiss her or,  if you had a daughter,  would you let any bloke grab her and kiss her ?

Apparently,  you believe that it's all between the men and the women don't get a say in it at all.

If any bloke just randomly kissed my partner or daughter on the lips of course I would be miffed.

But he wasn't just any man was he, he has known the person involved a while and works with her so your comparison is lame.

Where have I said women don't get a say? Can you show where I've said that please?

28 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If any bloke just randomly kissed my partner or daughter on the lips of course I would be miffed.

But he wasn't just any man was he, he has known the person involved a while and works with her so your comparison is lame.

Where have I said women don't get a say? Can you show where I've said that please?

So any man she knows such as a neighbour, a friend, a work colleague, pub friends etc, are all entitled to help themselves to a smacker ?

I think you have some funny morals.

In your world,  women don't get a say because it's not you who should be deciding all of this but your partner.  You have made it clear that you decide.