Is India The Latest Nazi State

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Idiots misusing the term Nazi again

The Nazis were a political party abolished and banned n 1945 

It's like calling a group a bunch of SDPs

It doesn't matter what they're called,  they still exist and their is nothing wrong in "idiots" calling them what they are.

Anybody who thinks you can abolish the way people think is a simpleton.

Edited by Organgrinder

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It doesn't matter what they're called,  they still exist and their is nothing wrong in "idiots" calling them what they are.

Anybody who thinks you can abolish the way people think is a simpleton.

Nazi is a term used World wide to name extreme groups who murder others due to ethnicities etc. 

So if Jack Grey wants to call me a idiot then let him feel welcome , I know what I mean and so will most people reading the posts .

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Nazi is a term used World wide to name extreme groups who murder others due to ethnicities etc. 

So if Jack Grey wants to call me a idiot then let him feel welcome , I know what I mean and so will most people reading the posts .

Nazis don't exist anymore

It's a term used by people who are lazy

And when you use it loosely you dishonor the millions who died wiping the Nazis off the planet 

And by calling Indians Nazis is just maronic 

Edited by Jack Grey

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Nazis don't exist anymore

It's a term used by people who are lazy

And when you use it loosely you dishonor the millions who died wiping the Nazis off the planet 

And by calling Indians Nazis is just maronic 

Ever since it's inception,  there has always been Nazis and always will be and most countries have a Nazi group of some kind who often don't even bother to keep it well hidden.

It's a term used by people who remember the past and wish to avoid a re-run.

The millions who died would be  thankful that modern generations are still aware of the dangers  and are honouring them by doing so.

Claptrap Grey is in denial because his brand of politics is so far right that he finds it embarrassing and so denies it's existence.

There probably are far right groups in India and the word is  moronic,  along with  dishonour in Britain

Edited by Organgrinder

10 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Idiots misusing the term Nazi again

The Nazis were a political party abolished and banned n 1945 

It's like calling a group a bunch of SDPs

Yes.  Similar incidents must have existed before the Nazi Party were formed in the 1920's.  I wonder what people referred to before then? 

It is funny that when there's State sanctioned murder nobody ever screams you "Communist" or "Stalinist"?

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...