Is India The Latest Nazi State

On 26/08/2023 at 23:31, Baron99 said:

Yes.  Similar incidents must have existed before the Nazi Party were formed in the 1920's.  I wonder what people referred to before then? 

It is funny that when there's State sanctioned murder nobody ever screams you "Communist" or "Stalinist"?

We'd better hope that India is not a Nazi State.

I mean, with all the Chinese, Indian, Pakistan and Muslim immigrants that are today the fabric of Britain, things could get out of hand, what with the demonstrations that would be expected in support of one side or t' other, if they went to war with each other.  :)

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

I mean, with all the Chinese, Indian, Pakistan and Muslim immigrants that are today the fabric of Britain, things could get out of hand, what with the demonstrations that would be expected in support of one side or t' other, if they went to war with each other.  :)

Its already happening .

13 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

If he admits he was wrong, I will move on. 

I did admit that I was wrong but     -      You would have had to move on anyway because there's nothing at all you can do about it.

In exactly the same way that I can't stop you making things up and exaggerating instead of telling the truth.

You seem to have this strange idea,  as I've said before,  that you decode the rules on here.

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

What you've described is London 2023

On 25/08/2023 at 22:37, cuttsie said:

Reports coming put of India point to the murder ,rape , and burning of Muslim businesses Inc  complete Towns and Villages raised to the ground ,

It seems as though the Hindu majority are fully behind this treatment of their neighbours as the Government stands by actively encouraging this potential genocide.

The small Christian community's  are also under pressure around the Country .

It looks.  as though this situation is being ignored by most Western Country's as many rely on India to obtain shipments of oil that probably originated from Russia .

So our great British Commonwealth seems to have a problem member in its ranks, Perhaps questions will be asked in Westminster. 

Nothing will be asked- as long as there's mutual benefit,  India will go about its business. 

Rishi isn't going to raise any of these  matters, as he bends over for Modi..

The BJP is a extreme right wing party , its members are nationalists Hindutva- the same bunch that have come into Leicester and caused the recent troubles.