Fund Started To Appeal Sentence For Lucy Letby

35 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

But that is the issue the replies to my initial post have been about.

To put it very simply.

Is a person entitled to have a view on a subject ?

Yes or No ?

Am I typing in Welsh or something?  Here:

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

Anna is perfectly entitled to express her opinion, obviously.  ...

51 minutes ago, Hecate said:

... the right to have and express that conclusion isn't the issue.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

Am I typing in Welsh or something?  Here:

Don't know I can't speak Welsh.

1 hour ago, francypants said:

If you don't want your ' gut ' feeling to be questioned, then the sensible thing to do is not make it known publicly.

But all the time people post their views on a variety of subjects  and others agree or disagree with them.

Without such posts there would be no forum.

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

My "gut" feeling is that "Anna" is NOT a "she"...

... but it could be just the cheese and pickle sarnie I had last night! :hihi:

Maybe someone will disagree with you or ask why you have this feeling without a logical reason.

This is only a quote 'It is being claimed that, contrary to the evidence heard in court, the toll of deaths and serious injuries to babies on the unit did NOT decrease after Lucy Letby was removed from duty. If this is true then…..well…….I have no idea what to make of it.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, cressida said:

This is only a quote 'It is being claimed that, contrary to the evidence heard in court, the toll of deaths and serious injuries to babies on the unit did NOT decrease after Lucy Letby was removed from duty. If this is true then…..well…….I have no idea what to make of it.

Do you know who made this claim?  Just had a bit of a google and couldn't find a source.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Hopefully the Government Enquiry which is pending will cover things like this.

I too would like to know the source. 

On 26/08/2023 at 10:29, cressida said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12439191/Fundraiser-launched-appeal-Lucy-Letby-conviction.html     (also one for baby victims)

A fundraiser has been launched to appeal serial killer Lucy Letby's conviction as a campaigner claims that the nurse's trial for her sickening crimes 'may represent one of the greatest miscarriages of justice ever'.

Much of the evidence was circumstantial but, evidence was found in her home which supported the circumstantial evidence.  The jury were in court all the time and heard all the evidence presented unlike the campaigner.