What Social Class Are You?

What Social Class Are You?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What Social class Are You?

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

I've no problem with anybody choosing to be anonymous, only with those who use their anonymity to hurl insults, and lies at other posters with impunity.

Doesn't seem like the "bloke" manly thing to do, but that's just me!  :)

Internet  cowards, they’re not worth bothering with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

Internet  cowards, they’re not worth bothering with.

I'd like to see them come in to one of my local pubs, with that stuff!  :)

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

The odd pint , I have pithing problems due to a faulty knacker , As long as its Stoooooonses  that is 

I'll send you a PM with my number when we get there.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Anna B said:

I wasn't being sarcastic Trastrick, I was serious. Your life does sound interesting, and people have a lot to learn from someone who appears to have lived the dream that most of us only think about. That takes some guts.

Thanks Anna.

But the business I was in was not scalable. I couldn't open up another outlet down the street making the same widgets.

My clients wanted my full attention, and all my efforts to train others to clone myself met with mixed success. I was a rarity. So sometimes I had 3 or 4 projects ongoing at any time, and that consumed my life. to the extent I had to walk away from it once in awhile travel and smell the roses.

It wasn't about the money for me. It was the satisfaction of delivering a finished product on time and under budget. How many houses, cars, suits does one really need, and how many pints can one really drink anyway?  :)

I'm much happier now and the friendly hustle and bustle on my streets, with street vendors, kids, dogs, and music is closer to my childhood Carter Place, before TV moved everybody inside and left the streets deserted.

Edited by trastrick

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

I'd like to see them come in to one of my local pubs, with that stuff!  :)

I'll send you a PM with my number when we get there.

Perhaps we can meet and make venue known , who knows who would turn up . It could be interesting 

• Like 1