Sheffield Wednesday Fc Ltd

crookesey

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

he was not the bad man when he spent big and nearly got us up to the premier,he was not horrid when you all begged him for the big screen was he? and if hes such a horrid man why did you not boo him at wembley  you could of done.all this hatred does not help our plight ,he may not be the best owner,he admits hes made mistakes,he admits hes wasted millions of his own cash,but he will leave when he wants and i think it would be better without this hatred ,unless of course any of you have got the cash to buy him out or contacts who will buy us,but why would a invester invest into such a toxic situation.

You should stick to starting match threads because the continual repetitive posts defending the owner are just ridiculous…

On 28/08/2023 at 15:55, Jeffrey Shaw said:

But it's already a company.

See https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=sheffield+wednesday

In particular, there are:

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED Company number 02509978

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PLC Company number 00062478 (dating from 1899 but now facing being struck-off)

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB COMMUNITY PROGRAMME Company number 05053927

out of intrest is the team ect and the stadium and land seperate ltd companys ,ie could he sell the club,but still own the ground ,i think some owners have done this at other clubs

27 minutes ago, bassett one said:

out of intrest is the team ect and the stadium and land seperate ltd companys ,ie could he sell the club,but still own the ground ,i think some owners have done this at other clubs

Hmmm... :huh:

It might in fact make the club easier to sell - not that I think that Mr Tuna has any intention of selling!

Why would anyone want to buy the club without the ground?

Well I suppose they might, if they already had plans to build a new ground somewhere else.

In which case though, why would Mr Tuna want to keep the ground if it was of no use to him?

But I can't see any of this happening anytime soon!

I still think the club has been bought as a family investment to be passed on to his son whenever Mr Tuna decides he's ready to take over. :|

39 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

It might in fact make the club easier to sell - not that I think that Mr Tuna has any intention of selling!

Why would anyone want to buy the club without the ground?

Well I suppose they might, if they already had plans to build a new ground somewhere else.

In which case though, why would Mr Tuna want to keep the ground if it was of no use to him?

But I can't see any of this happening anytime soon!

I still think the club has been bought as a family investment to be passed on to his son whenever Mr Tuna decides he's ready to take over. :|

I think that you will find that the ground is worth £60 million on its own😁

• Haha 2