Labour Will No Longer Bring In Wealth Tax.

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Don't be such a silly sausage.

Is that more of a well thought out comment for you?

The conservative government is not "far right" that's just another buzzword that's being thrown around by any opposition, I expected better from Anna.

You are definitely improving     -     that's "silly"  and 5 other words,  in place of "silly" and 2 other words.       Not quite ready to re-write War & Peace yet though.

Seems you are not able to cope with so many "buzz" words these days.  I know you much prefer BAD and GOOD but everything's changing so you must keep up.

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are definitely improving     -     that's "silly"  and 5 other words,  in place of "silly" and 2 other words.       Not quite ready to re-write War & Peace yet though.

Seems you are not able to cope with so many "buzz" words these days.  I know you much prefer BAD and GOOD but everything's changing so you must keep up.

I just thought it made a change from the well thought out masterpiece of Silly Sunak.

👍

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I just thought it made a change from the well thought out masterpiece of Silly Sunak.

👍

I know it gets said every day but unfortunately,  he insists on being silly every day.

I do also back it up with other comments.  I am most certainly not,  an idle writer.