Bus Lane Fine On Arundel Gate

45 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

You don’t get out much do you? A queue back from park sq to the train station is hardly a “massive” traffic jam. It’s just a bit of a queue, that you might expect anyway at busy times.

It is good planning because nowadays, investors and people looking to live in city centres are looking for places with good quality, safe public spaces and you don’t get those with loads of traffic running through them.

If we want the city centre environment to improve, so it’s a more attractive and safe place to live, work, shop and do business, through traffic needs to go on the ring road. It’s free flowing for most of the day, so won’t mean any major inconvenience.

I get out more than thee if you think that sending people further to get to the same place adding fuel ,time and pollution is a Good idea ,

A typical example of sitting in a office thinking what can we do next to **** things up .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Absolute div. Pulling out the disability card, absolutely irrelevant to this. 

People must drive round with their eyes closed ffs. 

Yeah but not only is he disabled but a relative had a heart attack. 

Why SCC weren't aware of this is beyond me.

A total joke..

Meh meh meh....

Council is evil etc...

On the plus side Sheffield has gotten rid of a whinging entitled jock who's probably ginger too.👍

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah but not only is he disabled but a relative had a hear attack. 

Why SCC weren't aware of this is beyond me.

A total joke..

Meh meh meh....

Council is evil etc...

On the plus side Sheffield has gotten rid of a whinging entitled jock who's probably ginger too.👍

I will have you know not all Jocks are ginger some have the wee slappy baldee heed too .

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Bus gate on Arundel Gate, Sheffield: Man 'will never visit Sheffield again' after controversial bus gate fine

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/transport/bus-gate-on-arundel-gate-sheffield-man-will-never-visit-sheffield-again-after-controversial-bus-gate-fine-4334872

🤣

Sadly I can't read the article as it's behind a paywall despite having ads on the page. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Resident said:

Sadly I can't read the article as it's behind a paywall despite having ads on the page. 

Summary: person who doesnt live in Sheffield anymore, and hasnt lived here for years, does zero research before coming back to Sheffield, drives here with his eyes closed, doesnt see the signs about the bus gate, drives through it, and then plays his disability card.

Thats about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Summary: person who doesnt live in Sheffield anymore, and hasnt lived here for years, does zero research before coming back to Sheffield, drives here with his eyes closed, doesnt see the signs about the bus gate, drives through it, and then plays his disability card.

Thats about it.

Ah so similar to the old giffer from last year with the Hillsborough bus gate/lane

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Forgot to mention the disability he cites has zero impact on his capability to read road signs. Usual local media garbage. 

Yeah but his relative had a heart attack.

SCC should have known this and let him off with the ticket. 

• Like 1