Identity Cards

I was trying to find Organgrinder's comments about the above but it was taking too long,  I did agree with him about them being a good idea,

then I came across a post I'd made somewhere else in which I said if we carry them we could be mugged for them,  what's you opinion?

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I wouldn't worry cressida 

Soon we'll all be forcibly injected with microscopic ID chips in our hand so a potential mugger will need a hacksaw to steal it. 

On the upside, they could fit you with an intravenous pump at the same time. Then they could automate the covid vaccinations. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Soon we'll all be forcibly injected with microscopic ID chips in our hand so a potential mugger will need a hacksaw to steal it. 

I think I'd hand it over.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

On the upside, they could fit you with an intravenous pump at the same time. Then they could automate the covid vaccinations. 

No need. Big Bill Gates has you covered.

He's invested in a company, Apeel. They are adding a 'protective coating to lengthen shelf life' of fruits and veg.

According to some people that coating will contain the jibby jabby. 

You heard it here first :heyhey:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

How long does a microchip stay in your system,  does it have to be replaced in time?

18 minutes ago, cressida said:

How long does a microchip stay in your system,  does it have to be replaced in time?

The one in my dog is eight years and counting 

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No need. Big Bill Gates has you covered.

He's invested in a company, Apeel. They are adding a 'protective coating to lengthen shelf life' of fruits and veg.

According to some people that coating will contain the jibby jabby. 

You heard it here first :heyhey:

He’s also heavily invested in a company called Boriole. Apparently, it can create rabbit holes that are three times as deep as the current ones.  Twice as fast too.

Where will it all end?

• Haha 1