What Was Or Is The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Making the bottom part of Meadow head where it meets Abbey Lane into a bus lane at certain times, thus creating massive queues all the way up Meadow head. Then making woodseats gridlocked because of all the pedestrian crossings every 100 meters.

I'm only surprised that you haven't named The Guardian as the greatest crime against humanity :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm only surprised that you haven't named The Guardian as the greatest crime against humanity :rolleyes:

It's up there, not quite as baffoonish as the Meadow Head monstrosity but very close.

10 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Sourdough bread. 

The Racist Guardian.

Indicting Trump.

See, now you are being absolutely ridiculous.

Sourdough is fine.

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

As title , to me it was the second World war and the Holocaust,  Then the slave trade ,  Then the !!!!!!!!!!!

I'd probably have to agree with the second wold war, but genocide has been part of many conflicts around the world, and sadly still is, the only thing which makes World war 2 any different was that it was a 20th century war close to home in Europe.  

I also agree that it's the wrong type of people in charge, but we have to remember that in the past it's usually been about a power grab by Psychopaths for territory and resources. 'Putting them there' via a democratic vote is a very new way of doing things and is only just over 100 years old and not Universal even now. And still we get it wrong half the time...

But we have developed two different ideologies, Capitalism (basically still about accumulating wealth and power, which makes for richer countries from which everyone may eventually benefit,) and Communism (sharing resources among the population but with less to go round,) which has created inequality and tensions which leads to disputes and deadlier wars. Which IMO won't end until we get rid of the psychopaths, more worldwide equality, and something nearer a middle ground.