What Was Or Is The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

I'd probably have to agree with the second wold war, but genocide has been part of many conflicts around the world, and sadly still is, the only thing which makes World war 2 any different was that it was a 20th century war close to home in Europe.  

I also agree that it's the wrong type of people in charge, but we have to remember that in the past it's usually been about a power grab by Psychopaths for territory and resources. 'Putting them there' via a democratic vote is a very new way of doing things and is only just over 100 years old and not Universal even now. And still we get it wrong half the time...

But we have developed two different ideologies, Capitalism (basically still about accumulating wealth and power, which makes for richer countries from which everyone may eventually benefit,) and Communism (sharing resources among the population but with less to go round,) which has created inequality and tensions which leads to disputes and deadlier wars. Which IMO won't end until we get rid of the psychopaths, more worldwide equality, and something nearer a middle ground.  

Communism would work Anna ,if mankind was not inadvertently greedy . It seems as though those who lead always decide that they need the biggest piece of the pie , Cuba tried to tow the line for years as did Israel in the kibbutz  days but in the end we fail .

I can remember some time ago, having the misfortune of "Diary of a Techie Dinosaur" thrust upon me...

This manuscript, written by some unknown chap, had the effect of turning normal, intelligent people into Zombies..

Many finished up in care homes or mental institutions, fortunately, after 3 months of reading this tripe, I realized It was having an adverse effect on my brain cells, so I flushed it down the pan...

Even now, I still suffer from "Long Diary of a Techie Dinosaur" complications....

• Haha 1

To get back on topic , and leave the Meadowhead bus lane , 

The Japanese committed one of the greatest crimes against humanity in 1937,    They invaded the Chinese City of Nanking and proceeded to murder over 200,000 citizens , they raped an estimated 20,000 Young women and girls . 

They followed this up by the disgraceful treatment of prisoners of war in the 1940' war period , many thousands starved to death in their work camps , 

It seems as though all these atrocities are soon forgotten about although we now have a once yearly Holocaust remembrance day , some are not talked about .

Edited by cuttsie

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

People convincing girls / woman to pump crap into their lips and telling them they look lovely . 

Aye, that's a good one.

I see it on Facebook profile pictures, lasses that have false everything with lips that look like rubber rings and comments from their friends.

"Looking lush hon"

"Your just gorgeous babe"

It's funny as owt!!