What Was Or Is The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh god.

aluminium-foil-600mm-75m_3.jpg

Can I ask you to go to - https://vernoncoleman.org/   - with almost 400 videos on there entitled from " The Old Man in a Chair" and pick one of the early ones, (there all dated)  you'll see he predicted most of what is happening today, and No he has'nt altered there dates. To give him his correct entitlement -

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc

Believe me I wish this wasn't so, I'm the last person to wanted to believe this ws happening but it is.
(I am supprised these comments are still up, was expecting them to be taken down)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The truth about the Canadian wildfires

https://www.davidmartin.world/        11.47s

Just now, aardvark6535 said:

The truth about the Canadian wildfires

https://www.davidmartin.world/        11.47s

Editors Note: At 7:15, a story regarding a woman in Alberta being charged with 32 counts of arson is mentioned. Please note that this story is from 2021, not 2023. The Cold Lake, Alta., case includes crimes

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Give it a rest!

To any one who is interested , I have not posted this on this thread, The stupid sod who has attributed to me follows me around like a nutter .

Perhaps he or she is lonely or ill , If so then we must make sure that help is provided . Keep watching folks .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

To any one who is interested , I have not posted this on this thread, The stupid sod who has attributed to me follows me around like a nutter .

Perhaps he or she is lonely or ill , If so then we must make sure that help is provided . Keep watching folks .

Yeah he was stalking me so I added him to my ignored list

He still follows me around replying to my posts

He really is a pathetic little loser 

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

I'd probably have to agree with the second wold war, but genocide has been part of many conflicts around the world, and sadly still is, the only thing which makes World war 2 any different was that it was a 20th century war close to home in Europe.  

I also agree that it's the wrong type of people in charge, but we have to remember that in the past it's usually been about a power grab by Psychopaths for territory and resources. 'Putting them there' via a democratic vote is a very new way of doing things and is only just over 100 years old and not Universal even now. And still we get it wrong half the time...

But we have developed two different ideologies, Capitalism (basically still about accumulating wealth and power, which makes for richer countries from which everyone may eventually benefit,) and Communism (sharing resources among the population but with less to go round,) which has created inequality and tensions which leads to disputes and deadlier wars. Which IMO won't end until we get rid of the psychopaths, more worldwide equality, and something nearer a middle ground.  

Communism would work Anna ,if mankind was not inadvertently greedy . It seems as though those who lead always decide that they need the biggest piece of the pie , Cuba tried to tow the line for years as did Israel in the kibbutz  days but in the end we fail .

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah he was stalking me so I added him to my ignored list

He still follows me around replying to my posts

He really is a pathetic little loser 

You do not know who you are talking to on this forum , some are others .