What Was Or Is The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

11 hours ago, cuttsie said:

As title , to me it was the second World war and the Holocaust,  Then the slave trade ,  Then the !!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you are referring to the Atlantic slave trade (perhaps not) but it still exists today:

"In modern times human trafficking remains an international problem. An estimated 25-40 million people were enslaved as of 2013, the majority of these in Asia.[11] During the 1983–2005 Second Sudanese Civil War, people were taken into slavery.[12] Evidence emerged in the late 1990s of systematic child slavery and trafficking on cacao plantations in West Africa.[13]

Slavery in the 21st century continues and generates an estimated $150 billion in annual profits.[14] Populations in regions with armed conflict are especially vulnerable, and modern transportation has made human trafficking easier.[15] In 2019, there were an estimated 40 million people worldwide subject to some form of slavery - 25% were children.[14] Sixty-one percent[nb 1] are used for forced labor, mostly in the private sector. Thirty-eight percent[nb 2] live in forced marriages.[14] Other types of modern slavery are prison labor, sex trafficking, and sexual slavery."  ( Wikipedia)

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

My reply to this been pruned, I see 🙄🙄

Hmmm, seems harsh but rules are rules I suppose. 

To be fair under the old regime if your comment had been removed you would have also been banned and a mod would have posted a condescending sticky to remind everyone we aren't allowed to have any fun.