Mohamed Al Fayed: Former Harrods Owner Dies At 94

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

And the letter written by Diana and sent to her lawyer saying she was going to be killed in a car accident which he 'forgot' about for 10 years, and the paparazzi journalist who committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head and setting fire to the car with himself in it but locked from the outside, and the mystery of the white Fiat Uno, and...

And the fortune teller she visited about a month before who failed to spot it all. 

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

There are many strange things that happened that night.

Allegedly none of the cctv on the route she took was working.

The extraordinary amount of time it took the ambulance to get to hospital.

The off duty doctor who helped after the accident claimed her condition wasn't life threatening when he handed over to paramedics.

The fact the underpass was cleaned so soon after the 'accident'.

The Mercedes limousine was previously stolen then found again however it turns out one of the main chips in the ECU had been changed.

Diana was embalmed quickly after she died and apparently this means no post mortem could be carried out.

Probably just a random accident tho 🤔

Diana died because she wasn't wearing a seat belt when she was driven at high speed by a drunk and therefore incautious driver into a concrete pillar.  She died from a lacerated pulmonary vein and adjacent left atrium of the heart. 

The off duty doctor said at the inquest that he wasn't aware of her internal injuries, and didn't have the equipment necessary to take a blood pressure reading that would have given a sign of the internal blood loss such heart and vascular trauma would cause and which lead to cardiac arrest:

"I did not have any way to make any precise diagnosis," he said. "I did not have the equipment to take the blood pressure so my supposition of diagnosis was the head injury, but I had to suspect something serious."

The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown is an interesting and sympathetic book about Diana, and one that covers at length the details surrounding the accident. 

8 hours ago, Anna B said:

And the letter written by Diana and sent to her lawyer saying she was going to be killed in a car accident which he 'forgot' about for 10 years,

That was a letter produced by Paul Burrell; the one to the solicitor suggested that Camilla was also going to be on the receiving end of similar treatment.  As we know, Diana was paranoid and vindictive (the point of the letter was to direct ire at Tiggy Legge-Bourke, who Diana incorrectly suspected of having an affair with Charles and of aborting their baby).  Camilla is, of course, still here.

the paparazzi journalist who committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head and setting fire to the car with himself in it but locked from the outside

Andanson committed suicide in the manner that he had talked about doing before his death, by pouring petrol on himself and lighting it with a cigar in a car in the woods. His wife testified that he was suicidal.  The claim you make there as fact was from a media interview by one fireman, who would not have been able to distinguish gun shot damage, let alone two distinct bullet wounds, in a charred corpse that was so badly burnt that DNA had to be used for identification.

the mystery of the white Fiat Uno

Identified as belonging to Vietnamese plumber and nightwatchman Le Van Thanh who didn't come forward because he was an immigrant frightened of getting involved with the French police and the consequences for his resident status.

Probably just a random accident though

aided and abetted by complete stupidity.

Who,  gets in a car,  to be driven by a drunk,   doesn't use a seatbelt and proceeds at such high and reckless speeds to  avoid    ???????

Murder,    Kidnap,    Rape,    Torture,    or   Public Flogging   ???????                   NO,  to avoid having their photograph taken                having spent years in the public eye,   doing just that.

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Who,  gets in a car,  to be driven by a drunk,   doesn't use a seatbelt and proceeds at such high and reckless speeds to  avoid    ???????

Murder,    Kidnap,    Rape,    Torture,    or   Public Flogging   ???????                   NO,  to avoid having their photograph taken                having spent years in the public eye,   doing just that.

Morning OG.

Looking at the set out of that post, I bet the driver was less ****** than you.

😉😉

It's a joke before you get all argumentative.

👍

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Morning OG.

Looking at the set out of that post, I bet the driver was less ****** than you.

😉😉

It's a joke before you get all argumentative.

👍

I don't mind at all.     Why would I argue ?    Especially if I had been drinking  -  it makes me all sweetness and light.

It draws more attention to it actually,  as I'm sure you noticed,   and also helps to get people thinking,  which is always a good thing.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It was most certainly an accident.  The incredible detail poured into the conspiracy theories by necessity ignore the basic and obvious facts: no conspiracy could possibly account for a choice not to wear seatbelts; and the last-minute decisions of the mercurial Dodi Al-Fayed, including to change the route from the most obvious one and the change of driver to someone who had been drinking and so lacked the judgement and dexterity to handle a car travelling at high speed through a tunnel.