Mohamed Al Fayed: Former Harrods Owner Dies At 94

22 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I have always wondered about the death of Dodi and Di. Was it a planned killing or a tragic accident? Why did the young man alleged to be involved have his car repainted? Was it the press hounding, was the driver drunk? 

I have heard some eye opening claims about The Royal Family, from claims that QE2 and her husband kidnapped children in Canada to them being connected to a paedophile ring. I recall QE2 pushing the jibby jabby...I thought they didn't get involved in political issues, strange she made an exception for that. 

What ?????/

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

No, a poor contribution from you.  

The libel case Hamilton vs Al Fayed upheld the then Parliamentary Standards Commissioner's findings that:

"Much of his [Mr Hamilton's] submission is taken up with a minute analysis of alleged inconsistencies or inaccuracies in the case against him. These are, for the most part, of a relatively trivial nature. Neither individually nor collectively do they undermine the main thrust of the evidence, which points compellingly to the conclusion that Mr Hamilton accepted cash payments from Mr Fayed in return for lobbying services."

Jury backs watchdog's findings | Hamilton v Al-Fayed case | The Guardian

Hamilton was subsequently declared bankrupt.

Oh, and it's the Ritz, not the 'Rix' :hihi:

Name one question that Neil Hamilton asked in parliament that he was paid to do so by the crooked Egyptian?

18 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I have always wondered about the death of Dodi and Di. Was it a planned killing or a tragic accident? Why did the young man alleged to be involved have his car repainted? Was it the press hounding, was the driver drunk? 

I have heard some eye opening claims about The Royal Family, from claims that QE2 and her husband kidnapped children in Canada to them being connected to a paedophile ring. I recall QE2 pushing the jibby jabby...I thought they didn't get involved in political issues, strange she made an exception for that. 

It was a tragic accident that could have been avoided if the Paris Ritz  at the time had competent drivers to transport VIPs.

You should ignore eye opening claims regarding our late Queen.

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

Name one question that Neil Hamilton asked in parliament that he was paid to do so by the crooked Egyptian?

I've provided the link to the court case prove my point.

Why should I name the question(s) that Hamilton and other Tories asked on behalf of Al Fayed.

I can provide evidence of Hamilton having to embarrass himself on light entertainment shows, so that he could earn money after he was declared bankrupt though

Edited by Mister M

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

It was a tragic accident that could have been avoided if the Paris Ritz  at the time had competent drivers to transport VIPs.

You should ignore eye opening claims regarding our late Queen.

The last 3 years has taught me to question everything.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Why should I name the question(s) that Hamilton and other Tories asked on behalf of Al Fayed.

I can provide evidence of Hamilton having to embarrass himself on light entertainment shows, so that he could earn money after he was declared bankrupt though

You should provide actual evidence of questions asked by Neil Hamilton in parliament that you claimed he was paid to ask.  The libel court case is not evidence to support your original claim. 

15 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

The last 3 years has taught me to question everything.

I suggest you question your own sanity. 

25 minutes ago, Axe said:

You should provide actual evidence of questions asked by Neil Hamilton in parliament that you claimed he was paid to ask.  The libel court case is not evidence to support your original claim. 

I'm submitting this as evidence

How Mohamed Al Fayed left a lasting legacy on British politics with the 'cash for questions' scandal | Politics News | Sky News

And actually, the libel court case is evidence, because it related to Al Fayed's claim that Hamilton did ask questions for cash. And Hamilton lost that case.

Where's your evidence that Hamilton didn't take cash and gifts from Al Fayed for asking Parliamentary questions?

P.S. Here's Neil Hamilton dancing for fish, (and a fee for appearing on TV making a prat of himself):

Edited by Mister M

55 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Don't , please don't .  Too late .

Edited by hackey lad

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Don't , please don't .  Too late .

I've also got incriminating photos of Neil Hamilton and his lovely wife Christine dressed up as drag queens.

I did post them on here a few years back, but it caused a right stink.

You can go through my post history and search for them if you want.