Mohamed Al Fayed: Former Harrods Owner Dies At 94

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've also got incriminating photos of Neil Hamilton and his lovely wife Christine dressed up as drag queens.

I did post them on here a few years back, but it caused a right stink.

You can go through my post history and search for them if you want.

Strange that you would keep photos like that but no thanks . 😀

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Strange that you would keep photos like that but no thanks . 😀

They weren't my photos, but ones I found on the internet.

They were at a charity bash of some kind....Though a wise choice not to want to see them!

Diana:  A very convenient 'accident.' 

No court in the land was ever going to conclude it was murder and implicate the Royal family, though they came close with a verdict of 'unlawful killing;' as close as they dared anyway.

Al Fayed was a broken man and maintained they were assassinated until his dying day. 

His legal counsel, the highly respected Michael Mansfield QC, said as much in his biography  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Diana:  A very convenient 'accident.' 

No court in the land was ever going to conclude it was murder and implicate the Royal family, though they came close with a verdict of 'unlawful killing;' as close as they dared anyway.

Al Fayed was a broken man and maintained they were assassinated until his dying day. 

His legal counsel, the highly respected Michael Mansfield QC, said as much in his biography  

There are many strange things that happened that night.

Allegedly none of the cctv on the route she took was working.

The extraordinary amount of time it took the ambulance to get to hospital.

The off duty doctor who helped after the accident claimed her condition wasn't life threatening when he handed over to paramedics.

The fact the underpass was cleaned so soon after the 'accident'.

The Mercedes limousine was previously stolen then found again however it turns out one of the main chips in the ECU had been changed.

Diana was embalmed quickly after she died and apparently this means no post mortem could be carried out.

Probably just a random accident tho 🤔

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The off duty doctor who helped after the accident claimed her condition wasn't life threatening when he handed over to paramedics.

The Mercedes limousine was previously stolen then found again however it turns out one of the main chips in the ECU had been changed.

Diana was embalmed quickly after she died and apparently this means no post mortem could be carried out.

It was . By the way I’ve just accidentally pressed your name, leading to your profile . Outrageous eh . 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Snipped 

By the way I’ve just accidentally pressed your name, leading to your profile . Outrageous eh . 

I know although like the Diana case I'm not so sure it was an accident. 

Edited by The_DADDY

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And the letter written by Diana and sent to her lawyer saying she was going to be killed in a car accident which he 'forgot' about for 10 years, and the paparazzi journalist who committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head and setting fire to the car with himself in it but locked from the outside, and the mystery of the white Fiat Uno, and...

• Like 1

Just now, Anna B said:

And the letter written by Diana and sent to her lawyer saying she was going to be killed in a car accident which he 'forgot' about for 10 years, and the paparazzi journalist who committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the head and setting fire to the car with himself in it but locked from the outside, and the mystery of the white Fiat Uno, and...

Yeah but, ya know, it was an accident.  We know that because the authorities told us it was and as we know they would never lie to us.