Sheffield Wednesday Fc V Ipswich Town

bassett one

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing other than a win will do …unrest amongst supporters towards Chansiri  & XM is beginning to mount & another defeat would take it all up another level…

Ipswich,on the other hand,come with a successful manager backed by the clubs owner after winning promotion last season & some astute signings & have had a great start to the season…if only our owner had done the same at Hillsborough …..

#Chansiriout 

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Nothing other than a win will do …unrest amongst supporters towards Chansiri  & XM is beginning to mount & another defeat would take it all up another level…

Ipswich,on the other hand,come with a successful manager backed by the clubs owner after winning promotion last season & some astute signings & have had a great start to the season…if only our owner had done the same at Hillsborough …..

#Chansiriout 

mr chansiri gave our manager far more cash than ipswich,its just ipswich  got themselves a top manager who has great contacts ,especially with man utd,so thats our owners fault? thats what i have said in the past get a good manager with great contacts ,that gets your team top loan players,but remember we are weeks behind other teams and it will take several months to get us on a level footing,replacing older players is needed as well

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

mr chansiri gave our manager far more cash than ipswich,its just ipswich  got themselves a top manager who has great contacts ,especially with man utd,so thats our owners fault? thats what i have said in the past get a good manager with great contacts ,that gets your team top loan players,but remember we are weeks behind other teams and it will take several months to get us on a level footing,replacing older players is needed as well

Interesting.

So how much money was Ipswich’s manager given to spend, and how much was Wednesdays manager given to spend?

Oh, and how many more weeks can you use the “weeks behind” excuse? It’ll be October soon!

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

Who do you think appointed Ipswich’s top manager and who do you think appoints managers at SWFC?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

I think you’ll find your opening sentence is untrue ….