Property Owners Who Don't Comply With New Energy Rules May Face Prison

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I suggest you watch some demolition videos on YouTube and you'll know why they weren't controlled explosions 

It's takes months to prepare a building for demolition

You have to drill thousands of holes and hundreds of miles of detonation cord and tons of explosives

You couldn't do all that without anyone noticing 

They managed to falsify death certificate on thousands of people without (some) people noticing.

The way the towers fell does not conform to laws of physics.

13 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

They managed to falsify death certificate on thousands of people without (some) people noticing.

It conformed to a very important law of physics.......it's called Gravity 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

As I am  ( like you, who doesn't know the laws you refer to )  not an expert in physics,   I would say that towers that size will decide to fall any way they bloody well like, 

outside of a controlled explosion,  which we know certainly did not happen.  Hope whoever gave the towers a kick,  got out of the way very quickly.

Having said that,  I now realise that I don't even see the relevance to the thread.

5 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Then there's the $64,000 question. If a landlord has to spend a load of money on his properties, who has to pay for that ? Particularly if anyone benefits from that expenditure (in terms of lowered bills) it will be the tenant.

Thus, I assume, you think it would be reasonable for the rents to rise to cover that  ? Esp if the rent rise will be offset by possible lower bills ?

Has anyone answered this yet ?

18 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Never heard of balance? If someone is kicked to the shin, causing it to buckle, the person falls forwards and downwards. Their head lands beyond the end of their toes.

What happens if someone gets banged on the head?

Does it affect their ability to discern  the truth from conspiracy theory cobblers?

How’s your bonce Irene?

Edited by Prettytom
  • Like 2