Israel Police Clash With Eritreans.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I've told you that I don't follow suspect links and don't know what gulf insider is  -  Could be a racist paper for all I know.

Yes, I did say that and you haven't denied it so I assume I was correct.

I had no interest in Sweden until you brought it up but I did give my view anyway  -  that it's gang warfare.

Whether it's migrants, I have no way of knowing as I don't go trawling the entire world looking for racist articles like you do.

I will help you out.

Yes it's migrants .

Interesting article, have a read and learn something, then you might stop and have a think about what's happening rather than just throwing the word racist around because you ain't got anything else to say.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I will help you out.

Yes it's migrants .

Interesting article, have a read and learn something, then you might stop and have a think about what's happening rather than just throwing the word racist around because you ain't got anything else to say.

👍

I don't need any help   -   migrants don't bother me as much as they do you.

Why should I need to learn about problems in Sweden,  which only you blame on migrants ?    I don't live in Sweden and I'm not obsessed with migrants as you are.

I find many, many other things in life far more interesting and important than discussing migrants and the colour of other peoples skin.

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I don't need any help   -   migrants don't bother me as much as they do you.

Why should I need to learn about problems in Sweden,  which only you blame on migrants ?    I don't live in Sweden and I'm not obsessed with migrants as you are.

I find many, many other things in life far more interesting and important than discussing migrants and the colour of other peoples skin.

Why is pointing out facts so annoying for you?

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

People think that what is happening in London will stay in London.

By the end of the century the whole country will be one huge multicultural slum

Ironically its the people who constantly bang on about climate change and their kids future who don't care 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Where have I said that anything at all is annoying ?      I said that it's neither interesting nor important to me and told you that I don't have your obsession with migrants.

I've already asked you why facts about Sweden's migrants should be important to me, 

I'm quite sure that none of my interests would seem very important to you either.

Whatever happens in London,  will be the fault of  British governments and not me.

News for you both,  the country's a slum already and it isn't climate change that's driven it.

Edited by Organgrinder