Israel Police Clash With Eritreans.

Fearful for the ordinary residents,  that they'll - the Eritreans -  become a larger majority,  destabilising the country - all those things may be influential in his decision and they've already experienced it once.

He has to do something to retain office.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

How come most Eastern European countries dont have mass riots, looting of shops, stabbings, and civil disobedience on a grand scale?

Because they refuse to take illegal migrants

It's why Poland and Hungary have never had a terrorist attack 

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Because they refuse to take illegal migrants

It's why Poland and Hungary have never had a terrorist attack 

Nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

They don't have terrorist attacks because they don't go invading other countries. like we do.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

They don't have terrorist attacks because they don't go invading other countries. like we do.

Why is Sweden having an issue with bombs then and are on high alert for terrorist attacks?

In 2018 there were 162 explosions, and in the first nine months of 2019 97 explosions were registered, usually carried out by criminal gangs. According to Swedish police commissioner Anders Thornberg in 2019, there is no international equivalent to Sweden's wave of bombings.

Do Sweden invade other countries?

Edited by Al Bundy

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why is Sweden having an issue with bombs then and are on high alert for terrorist attacks?

I understood that it was rival criminal gang warfare.

Are you saying it's illegal immigrants ?

It was actually Poland & Hungary under discussion.

Edited by Organgrinder

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I understood that it was rival criminal gang warfare.

Are you saying it's illegal immigrants ?

It was actually Poland & Hungary under discussion.

https://www.gulf-insider.com/almost-all-gang-members-in-sweden-are-either-1st-or-2nd-generation-migrants.

Yes I understand we were discussing Poland and Hungary but you suggested they had no terrorism because they don't invade other countries...

So, why does Sweden have such problems then with bombs and is in high alert for terrorist attacks?

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.gulf-insider.com/almost-all-gang-members-in-sweden-are-either-1st-or-2nd-generation-migrants.

Yes I understand we were discussing Poland and Hungary but you suggested they had no terrorism because they don't invade other countries...

So, why does Sweden have such problems then with bombs and is in high alert for terrorist attacks?

I've told you that I don't follow suspect links and don't know what gulf insider is  -  Could be a racist paper for all I know.

Yes, I did say that and you haven't denied it so I assume I was correct.

I had no interest in Sweden until you brought it up but I did give my view anyway  -  that it's gang warfare.

Whether it's migrants, I have no way of knowing as I don't go trawling the entire world looking for racist articles like you do.