Have you been to Sheffield Costco?

I recently fitted Michelins to my car and after shopping around got the price down to £105 each. Costco price was £92, fully fitted/balanced/valve. :QUOTE]

People actually pay to go in a shop!:loopy:

I recently fitted Michelins to my primera they must be a lot smaller then yours as they only cost me £60 from steadfast at Chapeltown

I love the two-bite brownies they have in there - delicious!

Also - I love the hotdogs and the smoothy they sell in there - the smoothy is the best one I've ever tasted for my reckoning!

I refuse to join that place, they've got some nerve asking people to pay money up front for the privilage of spending more money in Costcos.:loopy:

i dont mind. i just bought my membership when i was in the states so it only cost me £25 and my membership allows me to have myself and my bf to have a card (so you get 2 memberships) and to bring up to 3 other guests with you.

they have a great return policy (at least in the states) and as long as you have your receipt you can return it whenever. i know a few people whove bought their ipods there and whenever a new one is released they just return and exchange for the current equivalent model on the market.

the quality of selection is decent and their selection they sell is always of the highest quality. plus its amazing buying in bulk.

• 1 month later...

Been to costco for the first time tonight.

That place is dangerous.

Spent >£200 in less than 45 mins before it closed.

I was very surprised to find several different bottle so of château neuf dupape though (had to buy some of each), some new pillows, loadsa juice and some chocolate, adds up quite quickly even with the good prices.

• 5 weeks later...