Have you been to Sheffield Costco?

the staff were terrible at customer focused issues. guess they need more training.wont be going again ,all thus over a three pound jumper.

shows what a moaning cheap skate you are, did you wanted a cashmere jumper fitted for your £3?

Sorry if it's been mentioned but does anyone know how much the pedalos and canoes are?

its all made in china stuff so if you do buy one , i highly recommand you buy a life jacket or 2

I refuse to join that place, they've got some nerve asking people to pay money up front for the privilage of spending more money in Costcos.:loopy:

one less tight chav getting in my way of shopping, thats the reason why they put a charge on it to stop idiots, chavs, low life going in

OH took the car to Costco for two new tyres fitting yesterday morning. He came back chuffed to bits with how friendly and helpful they are in there. He had little one with him and said the staff in the garage and in the store and the cafe bit were really, really cheerful and made it a pleasure being there.

• 1 month later...

Just Want To Add To This Thread A Recommendation.

I Bought A Shower From Costco. It's The Works. Complete With Overhead Shower,Body Jets And Hand Shower,It's A Showering Experience To Behold.:love: It Runs Off The Combi Boiler,So There's No In-Unit Heater-It Just Gets Plumbed Into Your Bath Taps.

What's More It Cost Just Over £100,Almost 2 And A Half Times Cheaper That Any Equivalent Shower I've Seen In B&Q,Wickes,Etc.

Anyone Who's Looking For A New Shower Should Get One-Best £100 I've Spent In A Long Time.:)

I was looking at that the other day, is the the rectangular unit?

I'm in the middle of doing my bathroom out, may have a go with it.

Yep-That'll Be The One. My Mate Works At A Plumber's Merchants-Even He Admitted They Could Never Match The Price I Paid.I Was A Little Wary At First (With It Being So Cheap) But They Really Are The Mutts Nuts. Either Way,With Costco's Returns Policy,You Really Don't Have Anything To Worry About.

Honestly,They Really Are Good-Even My Sister Went To Get One After She'd Seen It!