Have you been to Sheffield Costco?

Straight Up,Mate.They DO Sell Canoes.Along With £700+ Chandaliers And Inflatable Football Pitches!:loopy: :loopy:

Why would any of us mere folk round these parts want something like that......anyone fancy canoeing down the Don??????

.....and a chandelier in our house would touch the bloomin floor!!!!!:huh:

Why would any of us mere folk round these parts want something like that......anyone fancy canoeing down the Don??????

Costco Seem To Have A Target Market Of Businesses And The "Professional" Classes.Hence The Items They Stock.Stuff That Only People With A Lot Of Disposable Income Would Buy.

Canoes,Indeed.:huh:

Shefield Canoe club has a stretch at Oughtibridge.

I've canoed from Deepcar all the way to rotherham, going over every waterfall/weir. That includes Niagra.

Theres some good whitewater sections when in spate

Costco Seem To Have A Target Market Of Businesses And The "Professional" Classes.Hence The Items They Stock.Stuff That Only People With A Lot Of Disposable Income Would Buy.

Canoes,Indeed.:huh:

Fancy a canoe ride Freebird??? :hihi:

I joined the other week and haven't had chance to visit yet.

What are they like for garden stuff?

Is pet food cheap there? (my 3 cats and a dog cost me a fortune to feed each month)

Would Imagine It Will Be A Shade Cheaper Than Parfetts For Pet Foods,But Not Much Cheaper.

Have You Tried JTF For Garden Stuff? I Went A Few Weeks Back & They Were Crammed Full With Stuff.They Were Selling Half Oak Barrels For £7.99+ VAT Compared To £15 In Wilkinsons.:thumbsup:

I am still waiting for my JTF card (someone said something about them only sending out 2 per company??) but will take a look when / if it arrives.

I am looking for a place to buy the pet food in bulk though to save cash, would be nice :D

I suppose if you had a big freezer you would save money by buying in bulk, like you can at Makro, otherwise I don't think it's going to be any cheaper than a supermarket.