Have you been to Sheffield Costco?

I think some people will be heading to Costco this coming week as they are about to receive their stock of Nintendo Wii consoles!

They aren't sold out like most other stores in the UK and they are selling for the same price as elsewhere it seems.

I spoke on the phone to their customer service team today and they confirmed that they are coming this week and that there aren't any reserved as Costco don't allow people to reserve goods.

So, if you want a wii (waiting for jokes here) and think you've missed out before Christmas with the first shipment to the UK being sold out, think again :)

(I was going to keep this quiet and get one myself, but I managed to source and buy one today)

Buy a shed load and sell them for 300 quid a time... :roll:

That seems to be what's happening on Ebay, although I doubt many places will sell you more than one if they get them in stock due to the serious shortage of these consoles at the moment.

There's going to be quite a few let down kids this Christmas I think:(

Costco has no more stock just rang this morning:rant:

When I spoke to them yesterday they said they hadn't had any in at all so far and were getting stock in this coming week. There won't be any there currently as I don't think they get deliveries on Sundays?

The woman I spoke to seemed positive that they were getting a batch in though, although she couldn't confirm the number or the exact day next week.

I just rang to check and they say they'll not be getting any in until the new year :(

Yeah, it seems the stock was only sent to 2 UK stores (Chester and Aberdeen).

They originally believed they'd get some in Sheffield, but that's not the case for a while it seems now.