Gracie Barra New Times, Sessions & PRICES!!

First of all I would like to thank Paul for looking after my classes over the last month while I was taking a break, well done mate!:thumbsup:

Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is now offering regular gi and no-gi classes as well as the opportunity to train with a world champion black belt on a regular basis.

Monday classes will be run by Paul and will be a Gi class from 6 till 7.30.

Wednesday classes will be taken by my self and will be no-gi/sub wrestling from 6 till 8.

Sunday class will be taken by me one week with a mixture of drilling techniques and sparring, gi and no-gi. Then on the next week the class will be taken by Legarto on his return from the Mundials (one of the biggest bjj comps in the world) and Sem. Both Gracie Barra black belts awarded by Carlos Gracie jn and world champs!!!!

The classes taken by myself and Paul will now only cost 3.50:o and the black belt class will be 12 pound.

It is mine and Paul’s hope that the reduction in the cost of our classes will make it easier for everyone to afford to train with a black belt and have classes to practice at.

Thanks

John

Hi Barracuda,

Not seen you post for a while, good to see you back:thumbsup:

No I still only take the class once a fortnight. When Legarto went back he organised for another black belt to come over and cover. Sem is an excellent technition!

He will be here this Sunday. Legarto is back early Sept.

Thanks

John

Archived